Dinner time

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Some people are shy.....Just post your recipe here and I will put it in Gator Recipes for you in your name.

Lol- my recipes are a little of this and some of that! The kids asked for my meatloaf recipe last week and I had no idea what it was, just do it. I mostly find something I like on the internet and add to or remove something. They are trying to organize and digitize my recipe box though so I may post some later.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lol- my recipes are a little of this and some of that! The kids asked for my meatloaf recipe last week and I had no idea what it was, just do it. I mostly find something I like on the internet and add to or remove something. They are trying to organize and digitize my recipe box though so I may post some later.
Hey "Copy Me That" is a great site for recipes....if you highlight 1 ingredient of an internet recipe it will copy the recipe along withe the picture for you.

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
upload_2020-8-22_20-48-52.jpeg
upload_2020-8-22_20-49-7.jpeg

Me and miss Rona were talkin about Epcot a week or so ago and the fish & chips cane up. never had rockfish before but it was on sale at Publix do I got it, found a beer batter and made it happen

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Me and miss Rona were talkin about Epcot a week or so ago and the fish & chips cane up. never had rockfish before but it was on sale at Publix do I got it, found a beer batter and made it happen

Rose & Crown, there in the UK, isn’t a bad place to spend an afternoon.

Or at least it wasn’t prior to all this. Either way, nice looking dinner.

flg8rfan

Nov 28, 2018
View attachment 24585
View attachment 24586

That looks damn good. I wish my wife ate seafood. I have a propane fryer I use for wings, fries, etc but have yet to cook fish in it.... I’m sure once I did, momma would refuse to eat anything else out of the fryer until I replaced the oil and that’s not cheap.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That looks damn good. I wish my wife ate seafood. I have a propane fryer I use for wings, fries, etc but have yet to cook fish in it.... I’m sure once I did, momma would refuse to eat anything else out of the fryer until I replaced the oil and that’s not cheap.
More importantly than eating fish, does she clean your fish? :lol:

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
upload_2020-8-23_19-5-32.jpeg

The kettle doesn’t even have a top vent. chimney of coals, a few cherry & pecan chunks, check the temp every 10 min or so...voila

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

The kettle doesn’t even have a top vent. chimney of coals, a few cherry & pecan chunks, check the temp every 10 min or so...voila
I’m just not really a fan of charcoal cooking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.