Do not take Urban Meyer's parking spot or he will make you pay (Photo)

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Meyer was always rumored to be a "Complete A$$hole" while he was at UF so this douche move should surprise no one. However it would be funny if the owner of the Jeep had a tow-rope in the back and hooked it up to that "POS" Mercedes and ripped the front clip off.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I take it you guys would be just fine and dandy with someone parking in your spot (assuming it's a marked spot, that is)? Or are you above that? You'd just smile and park somewhere else, right?

I'd be pissed, and so would every other asshat in this thread.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n235675 said:
I think the point is that he never really disciplined players while at UF, and yet here he is trying to 'teach a lesson' for a petty issue. Whether he was here or at tOSU, it screams to me the man is immature and still needs to learn how to deal with kids.
Okay, so the guy never disciplines his players, is immature, and doesn't know how to deal with kids....

....yet he has 3 NC's and a winning percentage just about the best in the history of college football.

I understand being butthurt about him leaving UF, but let's not act like he doesn't know what he's doing as a coach. He obviously knows how to deal with kids. Without him, our Gators would still be sitting on one NC.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jeez Ox...really? Blocking someone in a wide open parking lot is a dick move by anyone...particularly if the spot is unmarked. The fact that the perpetrator is supposedly Meyer just makes it more fun to talk about. This isn't about whether he is a good coach, it is about, in spite of all of his success and good fortune, him taking the opportunity to be an a$$hole..

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n235753 said:
Jeez Ox...really? Blocking someone in a wide open parking lot is a dick move by anyone...particularly if the spot is unmarked. The fact that the perpetrator is supposedly Meyer just makes it more fun to talk about. This isn't about whether he is a good coach, it is about, in spite of all of his success and good fortune, him taking the opportunity to be an a$$hole..
A buddy of mine used to park right next to nice cars that were parked a mile away from the store, just to piss them off. It was hilarious.

It's the person who parked in his spot that's the a$$hole, don't you understand that?

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would if there was any evidence that it was actually a reserved spot...like a sign or something. Otherwise, anyone not in the know could accidentally park there without knowing it was "reserved". An innocent mistake, if you will. Do you understand that?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It is an unmarked spot. But everyone is supposed to know it is Meyers. Wouldnt he have a better spot than that anyway? That's why I cant believe this story is real.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Read the article. I clearly states that the spot is not marked as being reserved for UM3. It states that pretty much everybody knows that's where he parks every day, but it's not a reserved spot specifically for him. It was a douche move with the lot being completely empty like that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If the spot is completely unmarked, then Urbs doesn't have a leg to stand on. Definitely a douche move in that case.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;235762 said:
If the spot is completely unmarked, then Urbs doesn't have a leg to stand on. Definitely a douche move in that case.
When in doubt, assume that Urban Meyer is a douche.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
oxrageous;n235748 said:
Okay, so the guy never disciplines his players, is immature, and doesn't know how to deal with kids....

....yet he has 3 NC's and a winning percentage just about the best in the history of college football.

I understand being butthurt about him leaving UF, but let's not act like he doesn't know what he's doing as a coach. He obviously knows how to deal with kids. Without him, our Gators would still be sitting on one NC.

He's a winner, no question. I'll still question what he's doing as a coach in terms of how he deals with kids.

I'm not butthurt over him leaving, honestly. I'm more butthurt over the black eye he left us in terms of police records and a locker room out of control. You know, that 'broken program' thing he mentioned? Yeah, the one that hinges on dealing with kids? That's where I'm taking issue in this thread. And this is just a d1ck move that shows his lack of knowing how to deal with problems. Despite the spot being unmarked, unless the kid (article says 'player') was completely ignorant of that being the coach's spot, the kid was a d1ck as well. But he's a kid. Urbs is supposedly a grown man, been in tougher situations, charged with teaching kids the best way to deal with things? Yeah. Ok.

Dec 10, 2014
oxrageous;n235762 said:

I'd say when this happened would be pretty indicative of whether he's a douche. Is he the first person parking in the morning on a work day, and parking elsewhere is going to dick somebody else over? Or is this Sunday when nothing is going on?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And if someone parks in my marked spot I wouldn't do that, because I'd be afraid they'd take a key to my car. What you do is call up and have the car towed away immediately.

:dance:

Dec 10, 2014
TLB;n235767 said:
He's a winner, no question. I'll still question what he's doing as a coach in terms of how he deals with kids.

I'm not butthurt over him leaving, honestly. I'm more butthurt over the black eye he left us in terms of police records and a locker room out of control. You know, that 'broken program' thing he mentioned? Yeah, the one that hinges on dealing with kids? That's where I'm taking issue in this thread. And this is just a d1ck move that shows his lack of knowing how to deal with problems. Despite the spot being unmarked, unless the kid (article says 'player') was completely ignorant of that being the coach's spot, the kid was a d1ck as well. But he's a kid. Urbs is supposedly a grown man, been in tougher situations, charged with teaching kids the best way to deal with things? Yeah. Ok.

Oh the person who parked there was a player? Then this is completely justified. I'd do the same thing if I was Corch Meyers.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
oxrageous;n235770 said:
And if someone parks in my marked spot I wouldn't do that, because I'd be afraid they'd take a key to my car. What you do is call up and have the car towed away immediately.

:dance:

Better man than me. I'd key THEIR car, then park elsewhere and have it towed. But I'm a mean bastard sometimes when it comes to unmarked parking spaces that are mine.

Dec 10, 2014
TLB;n235774 said:
Better man than me. I'd key THEIR car, then park elsewhere and have it towed. But I'm a mean bastard sometimes when it comes to unmarked parking spaces that are mine.

note to self ...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n235774 said:
So I take it you aren't very good at dealing with kids yourself. Yikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.