Don’t look now, but where where will EJ end up next year?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's all Mullen. Not only do we have South-Carolina-level talent now on both sides, he lost the team at the end of last year when he threw in the towel and then went on vacation. He has bottomed out the program with worse recruiting than Chimp and Butters. In other words, even when he's mercifully fired and rides off into the sunset filthy rich, the next poor sap will be left with nothing.

Maybe we can throw enough bucks at this guy to make him leave AFC Richmond
iu

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think EJ looks really relaxed in the pocket. He seems to have good accuracy. I like the guy.

But honestly my favorite thing about EJ is the white turtleneck he wears. I always imagine him walking onto the field smelling of Dior and leather. Lol

Im not cracking on the guy, he seems like he has a very businesslike style to football that I'm digging.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I think EJ looks really relaxed in the pocket. He seems to have good accuracy. I like the guy.

But honestly my favorite thing about EJ is the white turtleneck he wears. I always imagine him walking onto the field smelling of Dior and leather. Lol

Im not cracking on the guy, he seems like he has a very businesslike style to football that I'm digging.

Agree. I’ll also go a step further. I, along with most here, would kill to have so much hair that I’ve run out places to put it, so am basically just going vertical. It’s looks like a good bowl of linguine. I’m a fan.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've got a few nicknames for Emory but I'm gonna keep them filed away for now.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Appearances are deceiving. EJ may be a dual threat but at 210 pounds he’s not going to scare opposing defenses running the ball between the tackles, which is ultimately what Mullen wants his RPO quarterback to do. He’ll have to do it with his arm, his quickness and open-field moves.

If we don’t block for Jones, it’s not going to be pretty. This guy does not possess Trask’s ability in the pocket with receivers streaking down the field, not based on what I’ve seen so far.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Appearances are deceiving. EJ may be a dual threat but at 210 pounds he’s not going to scare opposing defenses running the ball between the tackles, which is ultimately what Mullen wants his RPO quarterback to do. He’ll have to do it with his arm, his quickness and open-field moves.

If we don’t block for Jones, it’s not going to be pretty. This guy does not possess Trask’s ability in the pocket with receivers streaking down the field, not based on what I’ve seen so far.

Seriously, that whole thing is your nickname?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've got a few nicknames for Emory but I'm gonna keep them filed away for now.
Let's face it, I steal most of the nicknames, including Butters, Giraffe, Trash, Chimp, and Hunchback from ND.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
EJ may be a dual threat but at 210 pounds he’s not going to scare opposing defenses running the ball between the tackles, which is ultimately what Mullen wants his RPO quarterback to do.
If he makes it through six games I'll be stunned. We're going to see plenty of AR this year.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If he makes it through six games I'll be stunned. We're going to see plenty of AR this year.

AR is big and fast, prototypical of what Mullen wants. He’s also a redshirt freshman, which is what Mullen doesn’t want, to the point where it may drive some of us crazy. But we’ll see plenty of AR packages, enough to make us wonder once again if Mullen has any marbles left.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
AR is big and fast, prototypical of what Mullen wants. He’s also a redshirt freshman, which is what Mullen doesn’t want, to the point where it may drive some of us crazy. But we’ll see plenty of AR packages, enough to make us wonder once again if Mullen has any marbles left.
Tebow had one of our most talented QBs (who suffered through three terrible OCs) in front of him.

Dak Prescott didnt.

Sophomore Dak would not have gotten on the field if it weren't for an injury.

Douchebag gonna douchebag.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow had one of our most talented QBs (who suffered through three terrible OCs) in front of him.

Dak Prescott didnt.

Same with Freshman Dak, then again, per Mullen's own words on the Cowherd show, he wouldn't even have been given an offer if it were not for the S&C coach.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Dak Prescott didnt.

You had a life size of Fedora on your bedroom wall until recently. Did you have a fallout?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You had a life size of Fedora on your bedroom wall until recently. Did you have a fallout?
No, I just needed to make the point in a nuanced manner and if I said two shttty OCs some wouldnt understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.