Durant to Golden State

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Looks to me like everyone is playing for second place at this point. Will they average 150 per game?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Sucks for Billy. He'll end up having a short NBA career and back in college. That day will suck.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sucks for Billy. He'll end up having a short NBA career and back in college. That day will suck.
Which day? The day his NBA career ends or the day we rehire him?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Billy will be back in the college game by next year

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
And I'm waiting for all the Durant haters to surface since he signed with the loaded team simply trying to get himself a ring instead of being loyal and being a leader ala Jordan, bird, etc.

When Lebron did that everyone dumped on him (and still do). Let's see how many hypocrites we have around here...

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
NBA is pretty lame, and the move by Durant is weak sauce. It is a little different for GS though, because Durant was only 1 FA, the rest of their guys were from the draft. I respect that a lot more than signing a bunch of big name free agents.

However, at least Durant put winning first, I'm still salty that Horford chased the $$$ and went to Boston where he won't win jack.

All that said, maybe this makes it somewhat possible that BD comes back...if White misses the tourney again haha

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Well at lest OKC can offer 2 max deals next year. I feel for Billy D. Pretty weak of Durant. It's not like OKC was a weak roster like Cleveland was when James went to Miami.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And I'm waiting for all the Durant haters to surface since he signed with the loaded team simply trying to get himself a ring instead of being loyal and being a leader ala Jordan, bird, etc.

When Lebron did that everyone dumped on him (and still do). Let's see how many hypocrites we have around here...
Lebron made a big production with his "I'm taking my talent to..." production. Big difference in the way those guys handle their business.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Lebron made a big production with his "I'm taking my talent to..." production. Big difference in the way those guys handle their business.
That's true, but do you think the hate would be much different if he simply went to Miami without saying much? There's no right answer bc we will never know, but I doubt it. I neither like nor dislike him, but he is the best player in the game right now. And for some reason ppl hate that about him :lol2:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Which day? The day his NBA career ends or the day we rehire him?

I'd be really surprised if he came back to G Ville. That's just not realistic IMHO. He'd probably want to go somewhere else. Coach White actually might work out.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016

Oh... I've got a hypocrite for you.

durrrrrp.jpg

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LeBron recruited, went on national TV with his own dumb special and postured afterward. It was an embarrassment.

Durant is normal by comparison.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
This team will be talked about like the great lakers teams, bulls, and celtics who won multiple championships

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
LeBron recruited, went on national TV with his own dumb special and postured afterward. It was an embarrassment.

Durant is normal by comparison.

Agreed. Lebron looked really, really bad the way he went about all of it. I think Lebron admitted that it was a mistake doing it the way he did.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That's true, but do you think the hate would be much different if he simply went to Miami without saying much? There's no right answer bc we will never know, but I doubt it. I neither like nor dislike him, but he is the best player in the game right now. And for some reason ppl hate that about him :lol2:
My disdain for him stems from that episode along with his years of flopping.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah that was a dumb move by Lebron. Made him look pretty bad... I believe he did admit it was a mistake though. Would like to see Durant admit that him criticizing Lebron was a

Agreed. Lebron looked really, really bad the way he went about all of it. I think Lebron admitted that it was a mistake doing it the way he did.

You can say that again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.