During such an exciting time, it's perfect for my annual donation drive!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hello Gatorchatter members! Each November, I give you a speech about the site and its needs, etc. and ask for money. Well, I'm going to ask for money, but I'm no mood to give a speech and I'm pretty sure no one wants to read one, either. I'll keep it brief and to the point.

Ad revenues have tanked since COVID, and continue to dwindle as fan apathy reaches further into the abyss. The core group is hanging by a thread, with many either dying off or leaving by the day. The members here are pissed both at the program and at me personally. I was hoping we could at least be coming off a win over a 2-6 team at home before asking for donations, and couldn't even get that. It isn't the best of times.

If you peruse Gatorchatter frequently and find value in it, I'd be very appreciative if you'd give. For those who don't like me, don't think of it as giving money to me, but to the platform. There is a "Donate" link at the top of page where you can make a donation via Paypal. If you can't/won't use Paypal, just shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected].

Thanks for all the support just by being here, whether you give or not.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I'm hoping to finish in the money again in the weekly pool. A donation could follow my winning ticket, hint, hint!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Despite our recent heated disagreements and the criminally questionable things youve said about my mother, I love this board, its passion, and greatly appreciate all you've done to make this place what it is. I'll be making my annual donation. I'll consider a significant increase over standard if you're willing to post a photo of yourself in some 'i love billy ball' pajamas in the "billy napier is a stupid *****" thread.

:grin:

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I got some hoes on the skreet been skimming off the top. Imma put the screws to dim biatches and when I do, I might slip a note or two. It's a damn tough time to be a Gator fan, particularly football and folks are gonna be edgy and pissy. We need a place to vent for sure but we also need to make a real effort not to take is personally, at least not over sports.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I got some hoes on the skreet been skimming off the top. Imma put the screws to dim biatches and when I do, I might slip a note or two. It's a damn tough time to be a Gator fan, particularly football and folks are gonna be edgy and pissy. We need a place to vent for sure but we also need to make a real effort not to take is personally, at least not over sports.
Soooooo, does that mean we can take the mom jokes personally?

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Despite some recent soSo heated disagreement I enjoy coming here and mixing it up .
Different opinions are good for reflection and reevaluation.
I’ll see if there’s a little money leftover after our hurricane assessment for the new dock at Steinhatchee.
Go Gators

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I'm not like these other clowns who post that theyre going to give money, I don't have to advertise my generosity like that.

But just in case anyone was wondering, I give more than the previous clowns combined.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Can I Have Some More Rise Of The Guardians GIF by DreamWorks Animation

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
One thing I can say about this board: we have some rich-ass posters. I'd bet the average net worth of our members dwarfs those of places like Swamp Gas.

Hell, Concrete Helmet has a pool enclosure you could land a plane in.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I like this option much better than the true pay site being promoted a few months ago. I'm in.
its basic human nature. for some reason we hate forced anything, but will often times double what could have been forced, if it's voluntary. people are fairly generous when free, and absolutely not when pushed.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm in Ox. Love this place and glad we have it. Hang in there. In all kinds of weather. Just hoping better days are ahead. Go Gators!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator