During such an exciting time, it's perfect for my annual donation drive!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll donate $25 for every win Sling Blade gets the rest of the year, including a possible bowl win. :lol:
All In Call GIF by Sappy Seals

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Send me Your Address, Ox. I’ll send some but no more nudes.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm in, Buddy......

Hey, what happened to my Ox Bucks?

BeachGator

Mar 10, 2018
Hello Gatorchatter members! Each November, I give you a speech about the site and its needs, etc. and ask for money. Well, I'm going to ask for money, but I'm no mood to give a speech and I'm pretty sure no one wants to read one, either. I'll keep it brief and to the point.

Ad revenues have tanked since COVID, and continue to dwindle as fan apathy reaches further into the abyss. The core group is hanging by a thread, with many either dying off or leaving by the day. The members here are pissed both at the program and at me personally. I was hoping we could at least be coming off a win over a 2-6 team at home before asking for donations, and couldn't even get that. It isn't the best of times.

If you peruse Gatorchatter frequently and find value in it, I'd be very appreciative if you'd give. For those who don't like me, don't think of it as giving money to me, but to the platform. There is a "Donate" link at the top of page where you can make a donation via Paypal. If you can't/won't use Paypal, just shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected].

Thanks for all the support just by being here, whether you give or not.
Do you realize the title word drive! Looks like drivel?

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I'm in, and hang in there, like coach Turnbull said, "We need ya!".

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I assume there will be some sort of plaque or other to recognize the mega-donors?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator