During such an exciting time, it's perfect for my annual donation drive!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
One thing I can say about this board: we have some rich-ass posters. I'd bet the average net worth of our members dwarfs those of places like Swamp Gas.

Hell, Concrete Helmet has a pool enclosure you could land a plane in.
I'm pretty sure if that tight ass @URGatorBait didn't avoid any thread about donations like the plague he would tell you and everybody else for the 10k time that it's my wife's house.

That photoshop of the pool enclosure is pretty good though....

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure if that tight ass @URGatorBait didn't avoid any thread about donations like the plague he would tell you and everybody else for the 10k time that it's my wife's house.

That photoshop of the pool enclosure is pretty good though....
#Facts
Also, I'm broke, why do you think I give you schit about it :lol:

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
One thing I can say about this board: we have some rich-ass posters. I'd bet the average net worth of our members dwarfs those of places like Swamp Gas.

Hell, Concrete Helmet has a pool enclosure you could land a plane in.
Only the idle rich can afford to lounge around all day and belly ache about their football coach. I'll be making an additional 50 dollar donation when I feel the need to buy more influence. That's how it works, right?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Ox, maybe it's time for another podcast. Perhaps reading questions from members who donate $20 to have their question answered....and of course be personally ridiculed by you while doing so would loosen the wallets of some of these geezers? You could make it a holiday tradition.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, maybe it's time for another podcast. Perhaps reading questions from members who donate $20 to have their question answered....and of course be personally ridiculed by you while doing so would loosen the wallets of some of these geezers? You could make it a holiday tradition.
Frank Costanza Seinfeld GIF by MOODMAN

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
This would be awesome. And boy do I have some questions for Ox:

1.) Why don't we chuck it deep more?
2.) Who will be the new OC?
3.) Why did they stop counting the votes at midnight in six different states?
4.) Is the FED done raising rates?
5.) Can we beat them damn Noles and ruin their season?

So many questions!

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Fellas, remember something: Gatorchatter is a valuable community service. Being able to vent here prevents a lot of physical spousal abuse and destruction of property. Do you know how many 911 calls have been avoided because someone could spew out their frustrations here?

If you haven't yet donated, keep that in mind. It's basically like giving to charity.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
That is the truth! Gator fans life’s are saved because of this site. For god’s sake send Ox a few bucks to keep this site going. It’s all we got in the misery we are immersed in.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That is the truth! Gator fans life’s are saved because of this site. For god’s sake send Ox a few bucks to keep this site going. It’s all we got in the misery we are immersed in.
Definitely has. Being able to come here has been a huge help and saved my life. After the games and calling suicide prevention was not an option anymore. They would always put me on "hold". GC has been the outlet we all need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator