Ed Orgeron OUT

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I can't stand Jimbo and my dream is to see him broke and drunk in rags on the side of the road begging for change. Once a Nole, always a Nole.

Even if UF was interested, they would never, ever pay the salary for him and his assistants he would demand. Schools like A&M and LSU will, but UF will not.
I never said I thought he would end up here. I simply thought about coaches that I would rather have than our current flop....and honestly I'd take just about anyone who would rear back and kick that fat glob of sh!t DC of ours right in the nutsack before firing his ass...at least we'd know they care.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I posted this a few pages back ~ Nick is nearing retirement and Jimbo knows bammers will empty Fort Knox to get their first choice. As of now, jumbo he has to be the favorite. LSU would be a lateral move and distract from him landing in Tuscaloosa
dabo is first call and it isn't close.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Jumbo fisher ain't going to lsu. Not a chance. They don't have atm money. LSU is gonna end up with Brady or Aranda.
When Bear Bryant left A&M for Bama, Birmingham was still refining iron. So the wags just said "Big Iron just outbid Big Oil".
Not sure crayfish are bigger than oil.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"He also apparently hit on a pregnant, married woman at a gas station. The fact that she was pregnant and married didn’t bother him, as evidenced by the fact that he replied “Why does that matter?” to her.

That woman, incidentally, was the wife of a board member at LSU. Oops."

:rotfl:

Hey, unlike our staff, Orge was was always recruiting... I wish our staff had one coach with that much fire.

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
And no one cared until he started losing. A lot of this was known by insiders before the season started. If he was 6-0, none of us would know about it.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We are all getting a good laugh at LSU situation.. but what do they have we don't (since our last SEC Championship)...
1 National Title
2 SEC Titles

And hope for their future...

They have hope that might get the right hire, or at least are trying to get the right guy. We are still dragging out the same old issues we have had since 2018. At least LSU's management knew it wasn't working and made a change even though Orge in year 3 won a national title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.