trying to think of the last time I thought about buying a book
Question.

You know what.

No.

No.

Never mind.
I was bored.

or it was a typo.

that's not mine I was just holding that for a friend.

I was cleaning it and it just went off.

i dont know nuffin.

or something.

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Performer and manager, thank you very much.

You're entrepreneurship is something so many aspire to... not me... but the pied piper, tight-pants no-ball, mo peep, mamba, bubbles, dirty pirate hooker and all the dudes in dubquan's cell block.

Last edited:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
It seemed as though Tebow represented a very real threat to Elways status as the beloved poster child for the face of Bronco football. When you’re not even a starter and your jersey sales are light years ahead of your starters and the iconic Elway himself, then people notice. Then he really upset the apple cart by winning with a previously losing team. Elway is a cheap car salesman with egotistical fragility issues. Tim, and the huge following he had despite playing time and “success”, was potentially the new replacement for Elway as the face of the Broncos.

JMO
I recall a phenomenon named Tebowmania.

I don’t remember one named Elwaymania.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I recall a phenomenon named Tebowmania.

I don’t remember one named Elwaymania.

Elwaymania was kind of like a winter in north Florida. It's there, respectable, and even has some surprising moments that you'll hear about during December and January. But by the first week of February it's almost completely gone and people realize it doesn't even compete with NY, DC or Montana.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am not denying any of Tim’s flaws as a player but the nasty tone of these comments seems to confirm the opinion that Horseface has personal issues with Tim that remain all these years later. I have no issue with criticizing his play but the character assassination is different

Horseface has been the king of Denver for over 30 years and Tim was a threat that had to be eliminated

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
I am not denying any of Tim’s flaws as a player but the nasty tone of these comments seems to confirm the opinion that Horseface has personal issues with Tim that remain all these years later. I have no issue with criticizing his play but the character assassination is different

Horseface has been the king of Denver for over 30 years and Tim was a threat that had to be eliminated

Well said.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe those fees went to helping children like this 11 year old.

aldrin_before_after.jpg

I can't believe he's asking people to send him money on his birthday. How selfish.
Tim Tebow celebrates birthday by helping children in the Philippines

Probably wants a plaque on the wall with his name too.
Tim Tebow opens 10th playroom for children's hospital so young patients can 'just be kids again'

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Wow. I had no idea we had so many licensed psychiatrists on the Chatter. :rolleyes3:

We can all agree that from afar, Elway does look like a bit of a doucher. I'd argue this perception existed before this kerfuffle with Timmy.

This, to me, is just silly. Douchebag or not, after Brady (and maybe Montana and possibly Bradshaw), Elway is in the conversation as one of the greatest QBs of all-time. With his arm strength and athletic ability (at least before his knees began to break down), he did it all and in ways it hadn't been done before. Imagine the stats he'd put up against today's neutered defenses. He carried teams on his back virtually by himself to lose Super Bowls early in his career, then finally won a couple when he had a running game as his career was ending. And, unlike pretty much every other big-time jock, he had the classy sense of timing to go out on top. He is Mr. Bronco much in the same way the HBC is Mr. Gator.

Your statement would make sense if Elway dumped Tebow and then Timmy went on to light it up elsewhere. But let's face it: Though it is sacrilege to say here and elsewhere in the Gator Nation, Timmy never caught on anywhere else for a reason: His game just doesn't translate well to today's NFL. 50-60 years ago, in the era of Fran Tarkenton, Joe Kapp and Johnny U., Timmy would have been MVP, maybe a couple of times. But not in today's game. And I agree that his outspoken Christianity probably doesn't help him in today's woke NFL, but let's face it. If any of the 32 teams thought they could win a championship with Charles Manson as their QB, the fans would be singing Helter Skelter in the stands. Wokeness likely goes only so far.

A logical statement about this silliness.
Wow, that was sloppier knobgobbling than the fluff senorita at Law's Donkey Show.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
side question...and I honestly don't know about rings because I really don't g.a.f...but

how and why does the cost of an engagement ring get "leaked" or even discussed?
did someone recognize the ring on InstaTwitterBook and say.."Holy crap! That's the Quantazi Blood diamond derivative! Gotta be worth at least $750K!"

Or did Tebow say "hey, just bought my girl a $750k rock boys!"

Or did Mrs. Tebow basically throw it out there?

And if either of the two above scenarios are true, why advertise something like that?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
side question...and I honestly don't know about rings because I really don't g.a.f...but

how and why does the cost of an engagement ring get "leaked" or even discussed?
did someone recognize the ring on InstaTwitterBook and say.."Holy crap! That's the Quantazi Blood diamond derivative! Gotta be worth at least $750K!"

Or did Tebow say "hey, just bought my girl a $750k rock boys!"

Or did Mrs. Tebow basically throw it out there?

And if either of the two above scenarios are true, why advertise something like that?

Due to the celebrity status of both Tebow and the future/current (?) Mrs Tebow I'm sure it was something that was easily found out. When you reach a certain status it's hard to keep that kind of stuff private...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.