Even GatorCountry is Piling on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm just AR obsessed. Maybe we ask him to choose our next coach. At least put him on the committee.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Even if that means No AR-15 ? Dude transfers and we have to watch him excel somewhere else?
We let Cam Newton slip through our fingers. Couldn't stomach losing AR-15. He's our next superman. Give him the keys to the team and see what happens.
How do you get this fuchsing stupid?

AR15 LEAVES bc of Mullinz. He doesnt STAY because of Mullinz. Mullinz is probably the only OC on the planet fuchstarded enough to have AR on the bench.

Anyone else move EJ to WR or DB.

And Dan Fuchsing Mullinz is the reason we lost Cam. Cam was never going to play here. Mullinz wanted to move him to TE.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
And Dan Fuchsing Mullinz is the reason we lost Cam. Cam was never going to play here. Mullinz wanted to move him to TE.
Well aware of this. Don't want to see history repeat itself. In my hypothetical, AR is named the starter. Period. There is no other choice. Don't care what happens to Treon, I mean, EJ.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Even if that means No AR-15 ? Dude transfers and we have to watch him excel somewhere else?
We let Cam Newton slip through our fingers. Couldn't stomach losing AR-15. He's our next superman. Give him the keys to the team and see what happens.

If you want to sacrifice the future of the program in order to win a couple of games that is your prerogative. I vote to reset the entire program tomorrow.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Dan Mullen quit on this team last year when he thought he had an NFL gig in the bag. Typical smartass MF'er, tanking the season at the end then the NFL says GTFO. Now we're stuck with this azzhole? And toad isn't worth talking about only an arrogant azz like Dannyboy would want him for a nanosecond. So now he's trying to tank our near future by running off AR-15. This is the overall Mullen plan; screw the Gators in any way possible I hate my job and I'm leaving anyway so Fukem!

Both of these walking turds have never been Gators and never will be.

I would love to have Stricklin's job for one morning - both of those extremely overpaid dirtbags would be on the curb with a box. Anybody on the staff could do better. Anybody.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You don't know that for sure. AR-15 signed up to run Dan's offense, and he clearly excels at it.
Give him the ball and see what happens. And fire fat Todd, of course. Sh!tter's still full, but at least we get a season of AR-15 balling out against all odds.
Fuchstard, there is only one mothafuchsa who is running AR off and one mothafuchsa who got him to decommit during the recruitment process.

Getting rid of this useless vacationing piece of shyt is the surest way of keeping AR but either way we can't sacrifice more years.

VolunGator

Jun 3, 2016
some people are just born losers. winners and winning methods make them feel uncomfortable and inferior. they like the methods and feel of a loser b/c its familiar and comfortable. honestly, that's the biggest issue we have in this country right now.

There are three types of people. Winners, Non-winners and Losers.
10% Winners, 80% Non-winners and 10% Losers.

SOS - Winner. Saban - Winner. Mullen is an upper level non-winner

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
Man, I got kicked off there by talking bad about Treon. Things are really bad.
Man, I got kicked out of there for expressing disbelief a guy could be so dense. I think his name was Tamponbro or something like that and I still can’t believe the sheer density.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Rivals ITG has been clowning Mullen. Gators insider De la Torre has been torching him.

Here is a retweet they just did

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Beta Country sucks balls, and does so lovingly. No doubt about that. Meanwhile, on this site here, it's gotten to the point that literally every other post is @Swamp Donkey insisting that nobody else's criticism of Mullen is harsh enough. It's Fuchsing ponderous, man.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Beta Country sucks balls, and does so lovingly. No doubt about that. Meanwhile, on this site here, it's gotten to the point that literally every other post is @Swamp Donkey insisting that nobody else's criticism of Mullen is harsh enough. It's Fuchsing ponderous, man.
It's ok. Im sure there are people out there who can change that Dan Mullin trampstamp into a big butterfly or something.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
You don't know that for sure. AR-15 signed up to run Dan's offense, and he clearly excels at it.
Give him the ball and see what happens. And fire fat Todd, of course. Sh!tter's still full, but at least we get a season of AR-15 balling out against all odds.
AR only wants to play QB for the Gators. And there's only one coach in America that won't let him. I'm sure he'd be happy with anyone else.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just for the record. I enjoy joining this scrum and complaining about the team. It's a good way to get hostility toward other things out. Truth is I just don't care anymore...apathy. More truth. I'll care when things change. I'm not counting the days when that happens.
I’ve been waiting 10 years

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After UGA blasts us 49-10, our players continue to mail it in the rest of the season with only maybe Samford being a win while eeking it out 23-20 as our players are done with this coaching staff just like the fans. We finish at 5-7 and the race is on for a new HC especially after a mass exodus of recruits and players and the next coach with some real work to do to get us back on track.
upload_2021-10-23_3-18-41.gif

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There are three types of people. Winners, Non-winners and Losers.
10% Winners, 80% Non-winners and 10% Losers.

SOS - Winner. Saban - Winner. Mullen is an upper level non-winner
I assume upper level non-winner is closer to loser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator