Status
Not open for further replies.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Im sorry, but THIS is a loser:
76060bf126b62c.jpg
Where's the thumb wrestling trophy, liar?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Rivals ITG has been clowning Mullen. Gators insider De la Torre has been torching him.

Here is a retweet they just did

The other comments I keep seeing is the Mundee Mornin Stricklin has gone radio silent.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
What defensive coordinator is going to be able to wallpaper over horrible recruiting and a lazy head coach who plays not to lose to Bama or Georgia by more than two scores?
I agree. Its better to throw the bath water out with the baby.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Same things were said here by a group that hated the negative stuff about Mullen. All off season there was a group saying we just need to get rid of Gratham and recruit better.
Who would knock the recruiting. Hells bells, we’re sitting at 17 right now. With a few wins, we can make it to 15.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Dooley is an admitted lier. He has no current insight on any thing going on. He is a victim of believing he is the story. No one would care about Gator Sports if Pat Dooley wasn’t opining about it.
Pat Dooley never saw a loser he didn’t like.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who would knock the recruiting. Hells bells, we’re sitting at 17 right now. With a few wins, we can make it to 15.
No... we are not.

We are sitting at 24 or so.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
No... we are not.

We are sitting at 24 or so.

I did not realize it was the recruiting rankings that mattered. Isn't it the team that actually signs the most recruits/and or gets the most transfers that really matters? Kind of like gaining more yards than your opponent during a game, regardless of the quality of those yards gained?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I did not realize it was the recruiting rankings that mattered. Isn't it the team that actually signs the most recruits/and or gets the most transfers that really matters? Kind of like gaining more yards than your opponent during a game, regardless of the quality of those yards gained?
to be fair... I think most of these people are going to make it into the class.

he isn't just signing known non-qualifiers to hide his incompetence anymore.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Where's the thumb wrestling trophy, liar?
He was heavily favored in the thumb wrestling tournament, but wrestled down to his competition and was ousted in the third round.

He blamed it on the crowd noise from all 6 attendees. Some guy who sounds like the Cookie Monster when he talks was his undoing.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
They are such diehard pumpers on that site that they don't allow the use of the word "pumper" as a critical comment. As far as they're concerned, if you don't see the world through Orange & Blue glasses, you're a blind azzhole. But I noticed something funny this morning when reading a thread where some mild criticism of Mullen was surprisingly tolerated. Somebody came up with a new phrase for pie-in-the-sky, sunshine-pumping, Cousin Eddie loyalists: They call them "Disney Gators." lol! I'm sure that phrase has already been banned by the time I post this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.