Even GatorCountry is Piling on

Status
Not open for further replies.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I'm not advocating violence. Something like this after he cleans out his office should suffice.

55bb83eadd0895c4198b45e7
So you're saying when Lord Grantham is fired he should be forced to endure a Walk of Shame, a reverse version of the Gator Walk where he leaves the stadium and walks off campus through a gauntlet of people jeering and throwing literal sh*t on him? IS THAT what you're saying?

I'm on board with that. I could go for throwing a handful of hot sh*t at Grantham as he carries his box of possessions across University Avenue to the GRU bus stop because they confiscated his company car. Only hot sh*t, though. Not cold sh*t.

You ever go to pick up your dog's sh*t with a plastic bag at a dog park or someplace, and you momentarily lose sight of it and end up grabbing some other dog's random leftover sh*t by mistake? And instead of being hot like your dog's fresh sh*t, it's cold because it's been sitting there awhile? C'mon, how disgusting is that? :barfaway:So gross I couldn't even throw it on Grantham.

Okay, on second thought, yes I could. I mean what the hell else am I supposed to do with a handful of cold sh*t?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
So you're saying when Lord Grantham is fired he should be forced to endure a Walk of Shame, a reverse version of the Gator Walk where he leaves the stadium and walks off campus through a gauntlet of people jeering and throwing literal sh*t on him? IS THAT what you're saying?

I'm on board with that. I could go for throwing a handful of hot sh*t at Grantham as he carries his box of possessions across University Avenue to the GRU bus stop because they confiscated his company car. Only hot sh*t, though. Not cold sh*t.

You ever go to pick up your dog's sh*t with a plastic bag at a dog park or someplace, and you momentarily lose sight of it and end up grabbing some other dog's random leftover sh*t by mistake? And instead of being hot like your dog's fresh sh*t, it's cold because it's been sitting there awhile? C'mon, how disgusting is that? :barfaway:So gross I couldn't even throw it on Grantham.

Okay, on second thought, yes I could. I mean what the hell else am I supposed to do with a handful of cold sh*t?
No, Grantham should be neutered, humanely of course. Mullinz gets the Walk of Shame.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014

Except unlike Herman and Fuente, Numbnuts never had any previous success to translate. The best he ever managed was 3 losses and averaged 4-5 losses a year. He's exactly the same guy he was for the last 14 years.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I always wondered how this fantasy of a guy who averaged the 60th ranked offense and often had a hundredth ranked was somehow an offensive guru.

How "no one could recruit at Mississippi" yet both Freeze and Kiffy laugh at that

And how his winning percentage was great!!! unless you realized it was just scheduling four cupcakes plus Kentucky a year.

This year is nothing new. he's had stumbling bumbling offenses 13 of the last 16 years. and he's made the wrong quarterback decision every single fuchsing time.

He isn't a "successful coach". He is thoroughly mediocre and intermittent at even that.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Take that crap down. Mullen refused to do what was necessary and reasonable. UF is just too big for his laziness, ineptness and low expectations.

What TF are you talking about? Take it down? It's ANOTHER article showing that the media is piling on. smh Sober up, it's only Thursday.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Here's another article discussing several coaches, including Mullen:

Judgement expert provides analysis of Josh Heupel, Lane Kiffin, Dan Mullen and others

Dan Mullen enters Florida’s matchup in Week 9 against Georgia 2-6 in games against Power Five opponents in its last eight contests.

The Gators have defeated Tennessee and Vanderbilt, while suffering defeats to LSU twice, Alabama twice, Oklahoma and Kentucky.

Smithmier questions if Mullen is a national championship head coach.

“I don’t know Mullen, so once again, I am looking at people from afar,” he said. “Mullen’s profile is one that I run into a lot in successful executives. I describe it this way, there are people who are successful in spite of themselves and there are people who are successful because of themselves. Those who are successful in spite of themselves have success that is limited.

“I think Dan is a guy who’s success is going to always be in spite of himself. He thinks he is the smartest guy in the room. If he were an athlete, I think we would say he is a guy that does not take coaching well because when you think you are the smartest guy in the room, you don’t think you need that coaching. I personally would be surprised if he were to ever win a national championship.”

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What TF are you talking about? Take it down? It's ANOTHER article showing that the media is piling on. smh Sober up, it's only Thursday.

It needs to be taken down. Not a huge fan of the second article you posted either, but one step at a time.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You heard the man, take it down.

@BMF never listens to me. When he moved down from DC over the summer and wanted to be in the SW FL area, I carefully outlined all the reasons why Immokalee was the only logical choice. Even sent pics. If nothing else, for someone who likes tp be the "big mf" the mere fact that he'd immediately be the tallest person in town should've been a no-brainer. Nope. Went the opposite way. So good luck getting that tweet taken down.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
how do schools project whether a coach's previous success is translatable?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translate Mullen's previous success ... from Mississippi State.?? It would have to be severely redacted.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
So you're saying when Lord Grantham is fired he should be forced to endure a Walk of Shame, a reverse version of the Gator Walk where he leaves the stadium and walks off campus through a gauntlet of people jeering and throwing literal sh*t on him? ...
Who said anything about Grantham. Thought it was Sh!tter's Full who was making the Walk of Shame.

NoPumper666

Mar 4, 2021
It is a surprise to everyone except those of us who never wanted Mullen from the start. We always knew he would fail and beating 9 or 10 cupcakes with Butters recruits didn’t change anything.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Translate Mullen's previous success ... from Mississippi State.?? It would have to be severely redacted.
he didn't have success.

he had a losing SEC record.

he had a starting NFL quarterback and he made him into a sixth round draft pick.

he had one good year, with the starting NFL quarterback, and, this should sound familiar, went on a three-game face plant during which he seemed to shut down because he was going to a bigger and better job he thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator