LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!

Terrorist Rally.jpg

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'm interested to see how the national media treats this versus how they assumed Brady's guilt. Peyton has always seemed to get a pass. Here's one apologist to the rescue already.
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/12/peyton-manning-hgh-who-cares-illegal-steroids-denver-broncos-peds/

I stopped reading when he called Al Jazeera a legit news source. Neither section (western or middle eastern) of Al Jazeera is. This is a group that has supported the Muslim Brotherhood and still does. Only someone ignorant of Al Jazeera's history would take this story seriously.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Get back to the content of the report, boys. I'd hate to move this to the PF.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
The anger and look on his face says it all. Dude is lying. Zero doubt. I have the same built in defense mechanism so when I see it I know someone is full of schit

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
guilty... too much of a media ass kisser to have anyone dig too deep in to this for now. hopefully something can fan the flames and get this fire raging.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
I'm interested in the Manning/Brady press reactions myself, Seems like the sports media is circling the wagons around Peyton for doping allegations but got a major erection when it came out some footballs were a couple PSI below regulation. Typical

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's fairly credible even though it's from Al Jazeera. They caught Teagarden bragging about it on camera, so it's obviously not staged. I did get a chuckle from the appeal they were trying to make to the American sports fan with their phony announcer voiceovers: "Mike Neal has the ball at the 40! He's at the 50! He's at the 60!!! Mike Neal scores another touchdown for the Notre Dames on Monday Evening football!!! And the crowd applauds vigorously!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.