Facilities Project Delayed One Year

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
We went with Allen screws. You know how difficult it can be. That constant battle between leverage and space. It’s exhausting.
I read this just hours after putting together a piece of Ikea furniture and literally laughed out loud, maybe as hard as I've ever laughed at anything on here. It's funny what's funny. Context and timing is everything.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I read this just hours after putting together a piece of Ikea furniture and literally laughed out loud, maybe as hard as I've ever laughed at anything on here. It's funny what's funny. Context and timing is everything.
Who ever Mr Allen was, and why he invented that darn wrench of his, I hope his coffin continues to be a hexagonal claustrophobic experience

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They're betting we need seated backrests because Gator fans will have nothing to jump up & stand for.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder how much more the project will cost due to delays dragging it into the timeframe of supply chain interruptions. It has to have a severe impact.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder how much more the project will cost due to delays dragging it into the timeframe of supply chain interruptions. It has to have a severe impact.
always saving money by paying more

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
This was originally a $55M job. It's now an $85M job. I don't think the increase was because they added a waterfall.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Supply chain issues will be the next publicly issued excuse for why this won’t be done until the 2030’s.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
How could anything go wrong with Dan the Builder in charge?

xr8pfajqsvkskjmckycr

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.