Fall Camp 2019: starting OT Jean Delance on crutches

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
on a much more serious note, slaton revealed it was him who lost his gap on the play breakdown you did.
Your mother lost her gap.
75d222f94c238b.gif

Last edited:

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
Possibly. But it's also possible that he simply asked a 350lb DT to hold his gap, rather than shoot conliffes gap, right?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Possibly. But it's also possible that he simply asked a 350lb DT to hold his gap, rather than shoot conliffes gap, right?
Sorry, numbnuts, Conlifffe was heading toward the left A gap and got blown out of it (bc of a double team).

The fvkktarded LBs jump gaps on the left side (while the RB was still on the right side of the defense and stayed there) and sucked into the line.

That is the bottom line of what was wrong with that play. Safety play, I don't criticize on that one. One step to the left (basically to see around the zebra) wasn't the problem on that play.

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
Sorry, numbnuts, Conlifffe was heading toward the left A gap and got blown out of it (bc of a double team).

The fvkktarded LBs jump gaps on the left side (while the RB was still on the right side of the defense and stayed there) and sucked into the line.

That is the bottom line of what was wrong with that play. Safety play, I don't criticize on that one. One step to the left (basically to see around the zebra) wasn't the problem on that play.
I know you dont believe all this, just like you dont actually believe polite was fighting under/inside the tackle. Conliffe first step was to the right. Slaton said he got benched for not being in the right gap, oddly the same gap Snell ran through.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know you dont believe all this, just like you dont actually believe polite was fighting under/inside the tackle. .
Polite wasnt fighting shyt he was getting plowed. Azz raped. As always. The kind of thing the NFL asked him about and he didn't fkkking understand what the problem was. And Zuniga too.

So Polite was fighting inside, all the backers were blitzing left and no one had the right C gap at all. Yeah, that's a sound defense.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Jefferson is so smooth -- definitely my favorite of the WRs -- Toney looks very quick/fast - liked Copeland and Hammond too -- good WRs -- too bad we don't pitch it around like the old days, but if Franks takes another step forward with reads/accuracy, he has the WRs to make good on it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jefferson is so smooth -- definitely my favorite of the WRs -- Toney looks very quick/fast - liked Copeland and Hammond too -- good WRs -- too bad we don't pitch it around like the old days, but if Franks takes another step forward with reads/accuracy, he has the WRs to make good on it.
A couple of those guys may get two catches a game. Maybe.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
If Slaton were smart he would sign traz and the donkey as his agent, the day the season ends. They could convince the NFL he's already an all-pro, I'm sure.

I posted this
Slaton 358 :eek3: up 15 from 343. Unless his stamina has doubled there's no way he can play more than a few plays at a time at that weight. Combined with poor instincts for the position, I don't see how he can live up to the expectations I had for him coming in.
From that we've had [including the "why we cant stop the run thread"] 12 pages of biggest bunch of bull**** I've ever read on this board.
The guy admits he was overweight, and has lost weight despite what the roster says and didn't know what the hell his assignment was but, you guys just double down that you know more than the rest of our defense and Sunseri when they called him out on game day.

At least I learned one thing in this thread.
Who knew Janet from threes company was Ethan Whites mom.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
throw out a newbie, hes still gonna be better, or least will be soon with a some game reps, than mcwilliams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator