Fall Camp 2019: starting OT Jean Delance on crutches

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
My understanding is that, at Alabama, they have a hologram of Joe Namath that throws balls to the wide receivers rather than this old technology we have.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We are primed for huge seasons in both Football and Basketball. Its time to show the Nation our Relentless Effort and what The Gator Standard is all about!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

I noticed the same thing. To play devil’s advocate, Ethan White has had no problem losing weight. Is White just smarter than Slaton in that area? Or, is there a work ethic problem where Slaton is concerned? That has been reported as an issue with him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I noticed the same thing. To play devil’s advocate, Ethan White has had no problem losing weight. Is White just smarter than Slaton in that area? Or, is there a work ethic problem where Slaton is concerned? That has been reported as an issue with him.
I remember there being some concerns initially as to whether he would qualify or not.

He's still a beast. If he struggles, you give him the simplest job, ie NT because nothing gets adjusted much, left a gap or right a gap ,suallym and usually mike has the other.

Last edited:

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
Slaton says the coaching staff was on him for a while about losing weight and he finally decided to commit himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator