Fall Camp 2019: starting OT Jean Delance on crutches

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
His greatest accomplishment is $20 million+ in career earnings. How can a bafoon like him make that kind of money?

Butters might have him beat...worse coach and somehow end up making more money.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
NFL assistant to film room is falling up?

HC at UF to HC at Ill?

Ill to NFL position coach?

his whole trajectory has been downward since 1993 with the exception of that stray time that Foley showed up in an airplane in NO.

BTW, I almost replied to the tweet from I think a media guy. An analysts can not "work" with any group of players can they? Aren't they basically restricted to game planning?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
BTW, I almost replied to the tweet from I think a media guy. An analysts can not "work" with any group of players can they? Aren't they basically restricted to game planning?
no, I think there's very little restrictions on those guys.

accept the meetings and player led practices can't be mandatory.

seems like there's some other stray rules like they can't film player on workoutsthe field or something I don't know.

the players often have more time with their "assistant" position coach than their position coach, at least it the schools with these giants staff.

I'm not sure where it's gone since I looked at it last and I'm not certain my memories good on this point anyway. these nuances aren't easily found in the rules. it takes a while to dig and parse them together. and teams like Bammer ared always looking for some way to avoid the rules.

all this extra player time was one of the things that got Rich Rodriguez smacked.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
IMG_20190808_194008.jpg Championship mullet!!!

Nick de la Torre (@NickdelaTorreGC) tweeted at 7:22 PM on Thu, Aug 08, 2019:
#Gators announce walk on OL Tanner Rowell has earned a scholarship.
()

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Do you guys remember when Zook took a perennial top-five program and dropped us out of the top 25?
We went from being a top contender to hoping for an Citrus Bowl or an Outback win.
Of course Zook could recruit because he could sell the brand that SOS built.
I bet he would have been a great used car salesman.
Of course, he couldn't win and had to be fired (a great day for the Gator Nation.)
Fortunately, there was this young, up and coming coach at Utah....
Hmmm...I wonder how many would vote now that Fooley would hire him?
For those that argue that Fooley hired Meyer, just look at who he hired next.
Chimp and Butters were so bad that some of us are actually appreciating Zook.
Spurrier made Florida football as we know it today, and he demoted Zook because Zook sucks. My guess is that Spurrier liked Zook"s energy and ability to recruit; but when he elvauated Zook's coaching abilities (based on the results on the field) he demoted him.
So why did Fooly hire Zook to replace Spurrier?
I think that's a good question.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Screenshot_20190809-060749~2.png
So they're definitely leaving the roster vague on purpose. Idk if that's good strategy or what. It's annoying for a fan like myself that just wants to know the progress for guys like Carter or Dame Pierce. It's encouraging to hear that Carter could be special and we know he's up to 285lbs

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

So they're definitely leaving the roster vague on purpose. Idk if that's good strategy or what. It's annoying for a fan like myself that just wants to know the progress for guys like Carter or Dame Pierce. It's encouraging to hear that Carter could be special and we know he's up to 285lbs

Yeah, no sh*t it needs an update. It's been like that for several years now. Piece is 220, from his own mouth....and listed at 207. Drunk interns? Mullen playing coy (although this happened under Butters too). White's still listed well over 350 and Hevesy said 337. smh

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
TG on 247 wrote that Banks still isn't full go, so not sure to expect him in any games right now. He's taking some sort of oil to treat his condition and he's having problems in the heat (something along those lines). He'd be a big boost for depth to this line. He'd likely have been a starter if not for the episode he had during the bowl preps.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We could just play, you know, a 3-4 vs the 11 running teams and one passing team we play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.