Fall Camp: Start Date Aug 17th

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Bowl tweeted that Shorter is leading the receivers. Which is the opposite that I’ve read from a couple websites. Looks like he’s basing that off something Mullen said. Which is probably just coach speak (trying to motivate him).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Bowl tweeted that Shorter is leading the receivers. Which is the opposite that I’ve read from a couple websites. Looks like he’s basing that off something Mullen said. Which is probably just coach speak (trying to motivate him).
Well, if he is still two cheeseburgers away from 250lbs, Chokin Dwag says he will move Shorter to DT.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Well, if he is still two cheeseburgers away from 250lbs, Chokin Dwag says he will move Shorter to DT.

Might as well hear it from the horse’s mouf.....Shorter is providing veteran leadership to the young receivers in the absence of ours that don’t want to play....also, 5 guys are working at center of which only one is Ethan White....lol....(no word yet on Shorter’s eligibility from NCAA)

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I read the linked stroy and realized I had almost no memories of that game (probably deleted them intentionally from the hard drive). Reading through it, all I could think was man PSU must have really sucked. And they did. Their QB threw 5 picks including a pick six for the final margin. Two others lead to short fields which turned into UF TD's and UF scored a TD on a blocked punt return. What a schitt show.
When I realize how much money the "Dazzler" has probably made as a coach I can only shake my head. This year will be (or would have been?) his 10th season as a D-1 HC. His "greatest" accomplishment is winning 9 games once. At Temple. Other than that one year, his ceiling has been 7 wins. What a country!

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Well Dazzler didn't get three or four gimme wins every year.
Looking back at their respective schedules, I’d argue that there were at least three almost every year (some of which he still lost).
Wait, are you defending him? I have to say, I’m very disappointed in you

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Looking back at their respective schedules, I’d argue that there were at least three almost every year (some of which he still lost).
Wait, are you defending him? I have to say, I’m very disappointed in you
No... Im just saying he isnt materially different than some of the other garbage still employed.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
When it comes to the draft, Brugler is one of the best.

EgboDcNU4AET0cV

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.