Fall Practice 2022

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Muschamp sounded like the media had parked on his lawn.

Zook sounded like the cops had just stopped him at 3am. He wasn’t drunk but something was in the trunk…

BOTH descriptions are deadly accurate! Those analogies never entered my brain before, but as soon as I read them, they made total sense.

Thanks for the laugh!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I dont find it irritating at all. Its a tell that when he communicates he is making sure the receiver understands which is a big part of why he probably is very effective with getting his vision across. Not the 'right' part but what it says about him. Right?! In fact...Ive caught myself several times either nodding or saying yes to my monitor while listening to him.
yas lawd oh yeah GIF by Productions Deferlantes

OurProgramIsBroken

Oct 29, 2017
This is OurProgramIsBroken, first time caller, long time listener.. just seeing if anyone had an updated on Justin Shorter, last I heard the injury bug got a hold of him. I'll hang up now, and listen to your answer, thanks for taking my call

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
This is OurProgramIsBroken, first time caller, long time listener.. just seeing if anyone had an updated on Justin Shorter, last I heard the injury bug got a hold of him. I'll hang up now, and listen to your answer, thanks for taking my call
Cant find anything but I did come across this and it is totally worth the watch.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Are we taking stabs at a starting lineup yet?
QB - AR15, Miller (when he's healthy)
RB - N. Wright. M. Johnson then T Etienne , Lingaurd
TE - Zipperer and Zanders
WR - Persalls, Shorter, X Henderson
C - K. Eguikun
OT - Guarage and Targuin
OG - WHite and Torrence
-----------------------------
DT - G. Dexter, Watson and ?
DE - Sapp and Uma
OLB - Cox and Reese
LB - V. Miller and Burney