Fall Practice 2022

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Cant wait for Richardson to light it up as opposed to those on the all SEC team.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
ray-finkle-ace-ventura.gif

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
If we’re playing the back in time “what if” game, if Reggie Nelson isn’t blatantly held on that opening kick, Ginn doesn’t even score there and they get the 3-n-out fest started early.

I’m actually glad they got the TD on the KO to open the game, because it pokes a giant hole the nuts’ (and bspn’s) “they had too much rust from the long layoff” excuse. I couldn’t believe how many excuses they made for the bucks losing their nuts. Embarrassing.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Great posts ...many thanks! Pearsall and White being back at practice is very encouraging. I wonder how Marshal's coming along?
Marshall was back in drills from a “minor” hamstring injury. You never know with hamstrings until you go full speed but so far so good.

GatorCatsi

¡No más tacos gratis!
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2016
Listening to press conference now.

I don't remember hearing any Gator coach sound so in command. Certainly not any recent ones. Not to mention going into his first game ever.

I mean, you gotta win games, but the improvement in communication over Shuck & Jive Dan is something to behold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.