Fall Practice

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Wait... are you saying Mac isn't as good as Meyer? You are obviously the only person who thinks this... the rest of the board thinks Mac is better than Meyer, Saban, Spurrier, Bear Bryant, Jimmy Johnson and could succeed in the NFL ....

I didn't say anything close to that. I simply asked if he was replacing the talent that Muschamp brought into the program.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't say anything close to that. I simply asked if he was replacing the talent that Muschamp brought into the program.

I think we have covered that a number of times and we agreed... right? Not sure why you asked the question.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Its no different than Muschamp in reality - if this offense is at least top 50 range this year (Mac's 3rd) most fans will lay off Mac even if we lost the East.

I think most Gator fans would be happier with Mac if he finally produced a decent offense and was at least competitive against FSU scoring on offense finally even if we didn't win the East than if we won a weak East again with a terrible offense.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Its no different than Muschamp in reality - if this offense is at least top 50 range this year (Mac's 3rd) most fans will lay off Mac even if we lost the East.

I think most Gator fans would be happier with Mac if he finally produced a decent offense and was at least competitive against FSU scoring on offense finally even if we didn't win the East than if we won a weak East again with a terrible offense.

That's kinda where I am. I want to see an observable difference with the offense's production this year. 1st downs, scoring, everything needs to improve. We'll take a step back on Defense because of all the NFL talent we lost last year, and if we're honest, Mac hasn't done nearly as well recruiting the D side as Muschamp did. They're close to polar opposites. Muschamp recruited Defense and let the Offense go to crap, where Mac recruits Offense better but the Defensive talent is waning. Either way, Mac was hired to win first, and bring Offense back to UF. He's winning more than I expected with the mess he was left, but the Offense has gone backwards, not forwards. That has to turn around this year. I doubt the Defense will be good enough to keep us in the close games this year. He's gonna have to make it happen with Offense.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Its no different than Muschamp in reality - if this offense is at least top 50 range this year (Mac's 3rd)
Top 50

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

This guy is apparently the zen master of lowering. Even the dumpers are rallying to his aid.

See because he was such abject failure of unimaginable proportions in his first two years, we will celebrate failure now, say if he manages to finish twice as bad as Zaunbrecher.

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

The master of lowering expectations.

Brick by brick.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Top 50

This guy is apparently the zen master of lowering. Even the dumpers are rallying to his aid.

See because he was such abject failure of unimaginable proportions in his first two years, we will celebrate failure now, say if he manages to finish twice as bad as Zaunbrecher.

The master of lowering expectations.

Brick by brick.

Well considering we haven't been better than # 82 offense in the last 7 years and that was back in 2010 I would throw a party if we made the top 50 this season.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
That's kinda where I am. I want to see an observable difference with the offense's production this year. 1st downs, scoring, everything needs to improve. We'll take a step back on Defense because of all the NFL talent we lost last year, and if we're honest, Mac hasn't done nearly as well recruiting the D side as Muschamp did. They're close to polar opposites. Muschamp recruited Defense and let the Offense go to crap, where Mac recruits Offense better but the Defensive talent is waning. Either way, Mac was hired to win first, and bring Offense back to UF. He's winning more than I expected with the mess he was left, but the Offense has gone backwards, not forwards. That has to turn around this year. I doubt the Defense will be good enough to keep us in the close games this year. He's gonna have to make it happen with Offense.

Some won't believe it but I am in this bucket of data. I need to see huge progress on O and in coaching(in the big games). No more prison raping.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Students that don't want to be exposed to it. Second hand smoke can be damaging, as can hanging out near the suppliers. Who smokes in a room provided by the university???
tumblr_inline_nwl4acfClY1t3n3zv_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.