Felipe Franks - "I'm going there to start."

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I hope I wrong about Eason being better. I do agree with most here that he has said all the right things. step 1 Beat out Treon

**** Eason. He is now a potential candidate for the annual "****" uga week post.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
He's a QB. Not a DE.
VJvLiZn.gif

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Bump.

Found this great article on Franks. I'm glad we got this kid, he's the kind of kid we want.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/qb-feleipe-franks-showed-limitless-potential-at-elite-11
Not the dog-faced pissant folks were clamoring over whose main goals seemed to be to get as drunk as possible and hook up with multiple (hooker) "entertainers". I guess we'll have to settle for a nose to the grind-stone physical freak who is a little behind on development, but seems to more than make up for it with drive and raw talent.

Can't wait to see this kid in Spring.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This guy's got a rocket arm and a good head on his shoulders. Seems mature for his age. II hate to say it, but I think he's got a good shot at starting as a frosh.

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Does he pronounce his first name as Phil-E-pay ? I get all of my recruiting info by reading, so I haven't had the chance to hear anybody say it.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Franks is the anti-Grier. Comes from a good, grounded family. Wants to work hard to prove himself and has the confidence to believe he will do it. I'm looking forward to watching him play QB for the Gators.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Franks is the anti-Grier. Comes from a good, grounded family. Wants to work hard to prove himself and has the confidence to believe he will do it. I'm looking forward to watching him play QB for the Gators.
He's the anti-Eason too. Especially when it came to the recruiting process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator