FI-RE Mul-len, clap, clap, clap-clap-clap: 2-7 in last 9 P5 games; FSU 3-8

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I intrepidly predict that EJ starts against Bama. Not only has cousin Eddie as much as said so, but he has AR's hamstring to fall back on. Even our beloved governor can't save us.
EJ was always going to start against Bama. Nothing is going to change that.

I'll wait and see but the bits of info I have read on AR might be that it isn't that serious...but we'll see. Supposedly they were getting him an MRI last night or this morning (can't remember which).

I would, however, like to see him play and take over against Bama, if healthy, making it blatantly obvious that he has to start from UT on.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
If your Ritchardson what stops you from transferring to OU after the season if Mullen stays the course. Jones will be back next year cause he's not NFL caliber and Mullen is to stubborn to make the change. Rattler will be gone and Riley will play the best
Good to see you again, Kev!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'll wait and see but the bits of info I have read on AR might be that it isn't that serious...but we'll see. Supposedly they were getting him an MRI last night or this morning (can't remember which).
Did you read this in The Enquirer? Quit making stuff up or face a ban.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I hate those hamstring boots
LK-200102-646_800x.jpg

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Why would Private Santiago need to be transferred off the island?

Mullen: AR is a substandard QB. He is being evaluated..

Gatorchatter: That's not what you said! You said he was having a MRI because his hamstring was in danger. I said, 'Grave danger?' You said, 'Is there any other kind?'

Mullen: I recall what I said.

Gatorchatter: I can have it read back to you.

Mullen: I know what I said! I don't have to have it read back to me.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Good to see you again, Kev!
Goad to be back, with my boys getting a little older I'm able to step away from them a little cause they entertain themselves at this point. Adoption is final and I have no worries anymore so I can focus more time towards the board. Hope all has been well with you the gatorchatter family.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Adoption is final .
Mad mad respect, dude.

I know I told you this before, but there is nothing quite like doing a neglect hearing for some poor kid, which are in themsleves some of the hardest things I have ever done, then wondering what happens next. When some foster/ usually adoptive parents show up in the middle of the night with a minivan and some empty carseats, it is truly like the cavalry arriving to save the day.

No matter how you ended up adopting, big respect.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Mad mad respect, dude.

I know I told you this before, but there is nothing quite like doing a neglect hearing for some poor kid, which are in themsleves some of the hardest things I have ever done, then wondering what happens next. When some foster/ usually adoptive parents show up in the middle of the night with a minivan and some empty carseats, it is truly like the cavalry arriving to save the day.

No matter how you ended up adopting, big respect.
Went through the fostering system to get them. Wife and I wanted a baby and was laughed by the adoption center when we went in to adopt. Lady laughed and said the likelihood of getting a baby was slim to none. Told us our best chance was to foster in hopes to adopt.

Did all the classes in 2018 towards the beginning of the year and got a call on Christmas day to foster a set of twins that were in the nicu, two boys struggling with withdraws and 6 weeks early. Immediately said yes and we started the process. They came home 3 weeks after being born.

It was a long stressful process of getting them adopted because we'd have a court date and the parents wouldn't show up and the judge kept giving them opportunities. Then they'd show up because of being in jail from getting arrested and plead with the judge they wanted a case plan. Judge did thus off and on for 16 months even though they wouldn't show up for anything. Eventually we were given the if they don't show up for court the next time we will move forward with termination. On June 16th we finalized everything and the worries immediately went away.

Fostering is a very stressful process because even on termination day a family member could show up to court and they would take the child from you and place them with family. I'm thankful it didn't happen to us. I love those boys more than anything in the world and from the moment I heald them I thought of them as my own. 20210902_135234.jpg 20210902_135234.jpg

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Went through the fostering system to get them. Wife and I wanted a baby and was laughed by the adoption center when we went in to adopt. Lady laughed and said the likelihood of getting a baby was slim to none. Told us our best chance was to foster in hopes to adopt.

Did all the classes in 2018 towards the beginning of the year and got a call on Christmas day to foster a set of twins that were in the nicu, two boys struggling with withdraws and 6 weeks early. Immediately said yes and we started the process. They came home 3 weeks after being born.

It was a long stressful process of getting them adopted because we'd have a court date and the parents wouldn't show up and the judge kept giving them opportunities. Then they'd show up because of being in jail from getting arrested and plead with the judge they wanted a case plan. Judge did thus off and on for 16 months even though they wouldn't show up for anything. Eventually we were given the if they don't show up for court the next time we will move forward with termination. On June 16th we finalized everything and the worries immediately went away.

Fostering is a very stressful process because even on termination day a family member could show up to court and they would take the child from you and place them with family. I'm thankful it didn't happen to us. I love those boys more than anything in the world and from the moment I heald them I thought of them as my own.
No words…
I can hardly type this.

Thank you for posting those pictures.
My God, what amazing blessings from God.

I have no words.
You and your wife are amazing people.

Wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator