Finding our lost members

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
OK, folks, it's finally football season again. Many of our lost friends will probably just now realize that the hampsters died. It's time to put a little extra effort into posting on the other venues to remind people we are here. I know some posted on Zach's twitter. I'll post occasionally on the GS main page articles. Let's bring them home.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You make a great point. I wonder if Russ might have contact info for some lost souls.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FWIW Law I put the address for this site up at gator country and on Zach's comment section 3-4 times and it was taken off within an hour, Zach made a comment that they're starting to patrol the comments.And after the 3rd time at Gator Country I was for some reason unable to get on the boards there for a couple of days.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't read Gator Country, but I have a log in over there. If anyone sees a member posting there, just say the word and I'll be happy to log in and send a message to them.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt they check of the evening or weekends.

We know what their IT is like. Zach is probably the one removing it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't do twitter so I'm not sure how this works, but can't just just tweet it out with a #gators hashtag or something similar?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Let's not blame Zach for that. If he's removing them, he's under orders to do so. Quit taking it personally - he's doing his job.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, sorry about being unclear , he said they were checking their own articles to keep the comments civil. Maybe we should use Dooley or Andreu's articles, we know those two are to lazy to do anything. Of course nobody reads them so maybe no. Try JC about Twitter, he's a kid, and he's made a few comments about his twitter account, seems like a good guy.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Let's not blame Zach for that. If he's removing them, he's under orders to do so. Quit taking it personally - he's doing his job.
F him!!!!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've left the website address in every Shell station bathroom from here to Homestead.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's typical for websites to remove other website advertisements from their comments. It's not a personal shot at Gatorchatter. Some of you dudes need to relax. We should be thankful that we were dumped, actually.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
It's typical for websites to remove other website advertisements from their comments. It's not a personal shot at Gatorchatter. Some of you dudes need to relax. We should be thankful that we were dumped, actually.
Ox if you were talking to me it's cool I know that, wanted law to know that they're doingit more often at gator sports, they've introduced a new policy over there, and actually banning people from the comment section. Halifax I guess wants only vanilla.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's actually better here. Same group of guys we even have goldcamp as a member. Also getting to interact with the sporting news writer. And hey why would we burn a bridge with Zach ,maybe in the future he'll wanna come around.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
It's actually better here. Same group of guys we even have goldcamp as a member. Also getting to interact with the sporting news writer. And hey why would we burn a bridge with Zach ,maybe in the future he'll wanna come around.
Aren't you the same guy that said "F him!" just a few posts up? :crazy:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We are so much better off here at Gatorchatter. Blessing in disguise. If I spot some of our lost friends, I'll spread the word.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
I think all of the !!! were intended to denote sarcasm

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
'78 said:
You guys are making it awfully crowded in here. Can I take a number two by myself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator