Florida and Miami agree to a home and home series!

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
NCAAF Nation (@NCAAFNation247) tweeted at 1:09 PM on Sat, Aug 17, 2019:
Florida & Miami have agreed to a home & home series in 2024 and 2025

2024 @ Florida
2025 @ Miami

#CFB NCAAF Nation on Twitter
()

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is so stupid. Why would we fill their stadium? Hope stricklin is short term. He sucks balls.
Yeah, they always charge us out the ass to attend their shytty little rented stadium. I thought we told them last time we were never going back.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Might have to get season tickets there that year. I think they play Notre dame also at home that year

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta get 'em in before climate change submerges Miami. The financials of that game have long been under water.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is so stupid. Why would we fill their stadium? Hope stricklin is short term. He sucks balls.
We should probably deep six the Vandy thing while we're at it. That rat's nest is the Swamp North.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hope we can smash them these next three games then. Would that even the series if we did?

Yes. But unfortunately, if recent history is any guide, it all but assures that during those years, they’ll have one of the most talented rosters in all of football and/or we’ll be breaking in a new coach, if we have one at all.

In the 14 games we’ve played in my lifetime, I can only recall us having the decided upper hand twice.

I was really hoping this series was dying off.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lol.....home and "home"
It was dumb of them to not accept the invitation to make Coral Gables High their permanent home. Seating capacity is 3,500. Canes home games would look like Outback Steakhouse at 5:30 p.m. on a Friday. Packed to the gills.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I can see whipping their asses in the 305 and maybe convincing some of that talent down there that Gville is a better choice for
their careers...........and we have lots of fans down there.......

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This sucks. If we are going to do a home and home like this, why not someone interesting? Schedule USC or Wisconsin or someone we never play.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
They probably compared UM to the other realistic options for a H-H and UM came out by far ahead.
1.UF may be shorting UM v others because they think UM is less likely to have good teams than other candidates but UM brand still has a cache - more on national basis than local.
2. If 1. Is correct, will greatly help UF recruiting efforts, especially in So FL.
knows they'll sell a lot more tickets than UM. Anyone know what the revenue shares/splits are for such a game?
3. UF knows they'll sell more tix for them with UM than CU-Boulder.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Yes. But unfortunately, if recent history is any guide, it all but assures that during those years, they’ll have one of the most talented rosters in all of football and/or we’ll be breaking in a new coach, if we have one at all.

In the 14 games we’ve played in my lifetime, I can only recall us having the decided upper hand twice.

I was really hoping this series was dying off.

I’d like to tie it back up or take the lead back before we do that. I just always hate hearing the Cane fans I work with always say we’re scared to play them, that’s why we ended the series. It really sucks when like in ‘03 and ‘13 we lose games to them we had no business losing and have to continually hear them talk trash. We can not lose this game next week, cause it’ll be 5 more years til we get another crack at them. We’ll never turn the series around if we don’t play them.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I think we should fckk with fsu and alternate them with UM. We dont need fsu anymore than scUM........and then do the Wisconsin thing.
Ive always thought we should schedule those yankee schools in early Sept. if we had a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.