Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Each week, I'm getting increasingly frustrated that we don't get to watch UF obliterate the nole$ in tally this year.

Same here. The only silver lining I see is that their current team still has the final leftovers from Fisher, and between attrition and Norvell's recruiting, it's probably going to be just as bad or worse next year. Also, with the way we close the year with a tricky Uk team, then on the road at ut, and then a rescheduled Lsu, all before hopefully going to Atl, it's probably best we don't have some stupid meaningless trap game in Tally. Still sucks though.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
James Blackman is one of the worst QB's I have ever seen. Who the hell would take him on a transfer? Even FCS teams should run screaming.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And I have to say, this is one of the biggest disasters of a season I have ever seen any college football team have. Good Lord. I think the football Gods have demanded payment for the Jameis years.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is Terry going to be drafted? If so, how high?

He would be a nice addition to our team.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
And I have to say, this is one of the biggest disasters of a season I have ever seen any college football team have. Good Lord. I think the football Gods have demanded payment for the Jameis years.
Yeah even in the depths of our lost decade we didn't look this helpless.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
James Blackman is one of the worst QB's I have ever seen. Who the hell would take him on a transfer? Even FCS teams should run screaming.
Yeah? Forgot about Treon huh? Hell, even Treon transferred to Tennessee State or something like that.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

Holy crap - so much coach speak in the first 3 or 4 minutes (got to get better, execute, lots of energy...blah, blah) with tons of details about each player's character and their injury/transfer.

And then:
"Tamorrion Terry is no longer part of the program, and uh, we'll move forward there"

On to the next topic.. quickly.

:lol:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Blackman walks into Stetson football offices like:
giphy.gif

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Let's say (just for the sake of argument) we lose to 'Bama in Atlanta so we're out of the playoffs.

Would you rather play a team like Northwestern, Miami, or Wisconsin in a bowl OR play FSU in a bowl???

Personally, I hate them so much I'd rather try to score 100 on them than play in a competitive bowl against some other team.

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator