Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I made a comment in another thread that I would gladly take LSU's season from 2019 & 2020 if it meant a championship but that could possibly turn into FSU.

They had the same season as LSU, back in 2013, and they have been nose diving ever since.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Yeah, that summer before the season they let you down on the turf to throw the ball around. That all ended once the grass was put in.

I could not believe how hard that turf was and was in disbelief you could play tackle football on it. You might as well play in the middle of the street.

In high school, we got to practice on it one time. Couldn't wear cleats, had to wear tennis shoes. Felt weird. Then hit the turf. Lost the first two layers of skin. Middle of the street is right if you are talking about the pavement that has the little rocks in it.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Wondering how Kiffy would've done there.... Priceless

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Article today in the Tallahassee Democrat on F$U’s game with NCSt...

“FSU shows rare second-half signs of life in NC State loss”

They are now firmly entrenched in moral-victoryland. And I was sad when they let Willie go.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
The noles are almost out of the D-1 rankings by usa-today. At 98, they almost break 100. After this weekend, they will surely break the century mark.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My dad’s business suffered a downturn that year, so I took 6 months to work and save money to pay for school. I loaded trucks at night for a food, paper and janitorial supply distributor.

During that time I also discovered the CLEP tests and passed a bunch of them, English, math, history, Spanish, biology, etc. I started at UF with 81 quarter hours (54 semester hours), so it worked out rather well.

Which food distributor did you work for?

I remember Eli Witt and McCallum Foods so just curious

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They are now firmly entrenched in moral-victoryland. And I was sad when they let Willie go.
you mean like when we were celebrating losing 41 to 14 instead of losing 41 to 7 because people were seeing progress?

I would have burned down this forum if I could have at that time.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, that summer before the season they let you down on the turf to throw the ball around. That all ended once the grass was put in.

I could not believe how hard that turf was and was in disbelief you could play tackle football on it. You might as well play in the middle of the street.

My first game was in 1967 and back then all the kids would line up at the little gates at field level in the east and west stands

As soon as the game ended they would open the gates and we could run onto the field and try to get sweat bands and chin straps from the players

As an adult I can’t understand why we wanted sweaty chin straps and such but it sure seemed cool when we were 10 years old

We would stay on the field running around long after the players were in the locker room

Great memories

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
you mean like when we were celebrating losing 41 to 14 instead of losing 41 to 7 because people were seeing progress?

I would have burned down this forum if I could have at that time.
You f’n arsonist.

BTW like your new av; it’s almost like the Phantom of the Opera has been unmasked.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.