Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Want to see heads explode? Be a person of color in that community who votes Republican and is unvaccinated...promise you those homos down there wouldnt be writing letters of support that

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Uggghhhh…..I’m going to FSU’s defense.

That letter is a load of garbage without any information as to what happened, who did it, and how it was corrected.

yeah, it was a little vague
I demand details

but if this in any way portrays the university in a negative light, then it will all have been worth it.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Uggghhhh…..I’m going to FSU’s defense.

That letter is a load of garbage without any information as to what happened, who did it, and how it was corrected.

Just like every time there is one of these complaints.

Except I am all for this one.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Nothing to see here.......

Still one of the all time greats. My favorite is #9 on defense, staring with his hands on his hips like, "now what the hell is this?".

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Any discussion of the idiocy that was the Taggart era has to include CGJ realizing the Nulls are short a player and letting their bench know. The Nulls of course rush a guy in and then throw a incomplete pass that prolly shoulda been picked.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Any discussion of the idiocy that was the Taggart era has to include CGJ realizing the Nulls are short a player and letting their bench know. The Nulls of course rush a guy in and then throw a incomplete pass that prolly shoulda been picked.

There was so much about that first game against VT that said "in over his head", starting with going hurry-up from the 1 after a long Akers run that was actually a TD but called short. Even the announcers were blown away after the jumbotron replay. Instead, they get stuffed, and then fumble a few plays later. Guy hurried up to take 7 of the board. It was also that game that people on the Rivals mainboard first noticed, and questioned why, he was wearing a whistle. The comments and threads were awesome. Started the game arrogantly dancing. Ended with the ultimate "no clue what I'm doing" defeat gif.

08an7rlago1e.gif

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
There was so much about that first game against VT that said "in over his head", starting with going hurry-up from the 1 after a long Akers run that was actually a TD but called short. even the announcers were blown away after the jumbotron relay. Instead, they get stuffed, and then fumble a few plays later. Guy hurried up to take 7 of the board. It was also that game that people on the Rivals mainboard first noticed, and questioned why, he was wearing a whistle. The comments and threads were awesome. Started the game arrogantly dancing. Ended with the ultimate "no clue what I'm doing" defeat gif.

08an7rlago1e.gif
I forgot about the whistle. What a doofus.

I remember that sequence at the goal line. One of my sisters was a Hokie and I usually root for them, and always root for whoever is playing the Nulls, so I recall laughing for quite awhile over that one.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
ah yes, the whistle. dont for the life of me remember who noticed it on the board, but we all had a really good laugh. :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Taggart still the only asshat coach I've ever seen wearing a whistle during a real game.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
There was so much about that first game against VT that said "in over his head", starting with going hurry-up from the 1 after a long Akers run that was actually a TD but called short. Even the announcers were blown away after the jumbotron replay. Instead, they get stuffed, and then fumble a few plays later. Guy hurried up to take 7 of the board. It was also that game that people on the Rivals mainboard first noticed, and questioned why, he was wearing a whistle. The comments and threads were awesome. Started the game arrogantly dancing. Ended with the ultimate "no clue what I'm doing" defeat gif.

08an7rlago1e.gif

The Following season opener was better against Boise St. They were so hyped they had Briles, Jr from Baylor (which may be slimiest program ever), and they were going to be Extra Lethally Simplistic.

They jumped out to a 31-13 lead in the 2nd Quarter, only to get shut out in 2nd half and lose 36-31. The mood in Doak went from, We’re Back baby, to pure defeat.

A true treasure of a game

CF005911-80C3-492D-A709-5000695C4625.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.