Florida's starting lineup

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n40979 said:
I guess the package of who would start couldn't have possibly be changed from the idea we would be starting on our own 20 to 30, to where we were starting a drive in the red zone looking to score. We should stick to the same personel and play regardless of the situation because the those people need to start. Then after that one play, we can switch out the what the situation dictates.

Aren't you the same person that complains that Muschamp isn't changing and doesn't want to change. That he doesn't adjust to the in game situations and conditions. But we should just put players in because they deserve to "start" and play that one play regardless of the situation we are in on that one play.

It's really contradictory.

You are getting off the point - just look at Muschamp's words - I am starting to think he will be pushing his offensive crap some this year even with Roper here now. Jones and Burton shouldn't even be in a conversation of who should be the starter when compared to Taylor and McGee but they are with Muschamp apparently.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
TheDouglas78;n40981 said:
Are people as upset about the personel for a play that didn't happen, as much as the fact that Lito Sheppard couldn't truly be Mr. 2-Bits due to the weather. There is the real tragedy.
Does he get to reschedule even if the game is not?
I hope so.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;n40983 said:
Does he get to reschedule even if the game is not?

I don't know about down the line, but this week Mr. Two-Bits is going to be a student, I think GC had an article about it. The one thing I don't know is if they've got the year already scheduled or if they do it week by week.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78 said:
Gator Fever;n40970 said:
Muschamp at press conference 9-1-14 essentially said - "It will be a week to week thing with (Jones and Taylor) those two and who prepares and practices the right way will probably start and it will be a tough decision each week"

Muschamp is still the same as before. I guess the excuse now if people start hollering why isn't Taylor getting more carries when we get to the Bama game is that Jones prepared better in practice even if he starts his runs like he has cement in his shoes still - Probably the same with the Burton - McGee situation also - that McGee didn't block well enough in practice or something..

I guess the package of who would start couldn't have possibly be changed from the idea we would be starting on our own 20 to 30, to where we were starting a drive in the red zone looking to score. We should stick to the same personel and play regardless of the situation because the those people need to start. Then after that one play, we can switch out the what the situation dictates.

Aren't you the same person that complains that Muschamp isn't changing and doesn't want to change. That he doesn't adjust to the in game situations and conditions. But we should just put players in because they deserve to "start" and play that one play regardless of the situation we are in on that one play.

It's really contradictory.
You have to remember this is the same guy who thinks Pease is a good OC.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n40984 said:
You are getting off the point - just look at Muschamp's words - I am starting to think he will be pushing his offensive crap some this year even with Roper here now. Jones and Burton shouldn't even be in a conversation of who should be the starter when compared to Taylor and McGee but they are with Muschamp apparently.

:crazy:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n40984 said:

So are you going to admit the weather and field position had something to do with who was lined up for the non-play or you going to continue to show how wrong you are?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n40984 said:

With no proof. We didn't have an offensive snap. If Jones had 10 carries and Taylor had 5 in the first quarter that would be one argument,. Which back starts due to the situation? Who cares. But we didn't even have an offensive snap. So he is forcing a philosophy without us seeing a single snap? The starting grouping could have easily changed due to conditions and situational football.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator2002;n41001 said:
In other news...we still haven't ran a single offensive play..... :blahblah:

This just in Roper fired because his offense didn't gain a single yard Saturday night. In the exit press conference Muschamp did praise him for the team winning the time of possession.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This just in - Muschamp considers things neck and neck for Taylor and Jones, Burton and McGee etc...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n41011 said:
This just in - Muschamp considers things neck and neck for Taylor and Jones, Burton and McGee etc...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n41012 said:
:facepalm: Seven pages and counting on the most ridiculous topic. Saturday, I need you...
It's only 3 pages if you change your settings.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n41011 said:

This just in - Gator Fever's real name is Tom Smykowski.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Thk&ThnG8r;n41027 said:
So Champ looked outside saw it was raining and decided to start Jones.Now thats funny.

No - Champ is taking it week by week based on practice etc. and thought Jones should start over Taylor in his expert opinion.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n41028 said:
No - Champ is taking it week by week based on practice etc. and thought Jones should start over Taylor.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n41029 said:

Crazy move by him isn't it. About like going away from Taylor after he was producing against Missouri. Got to have slightly better blocking in there you know.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n41028 said:
No - Champ is taking it week by week based on practice etc. and thought Jones should start over Taylor in his expert opinion.

So even if the weather and field position have nothing to do with the lineup on a non-play, when did you visit practice this year to be able to evaluate that Taylor would be the better back from Jones? Also, how do you know that Roper did not make the personal call?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator