Foley: Best in the business

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm still waiting for "someone" *cough* *cough* to give us a list of who's better...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, every other AD in the SEC as a minimum. Vandy is a close call but Id say having the worst facilities in the SEC at Vandy isnt as bad as Fooley's dumbazz keeping us stuck in 1991 and allowing us to fall to second worst in the SEC.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Well, every other AD in the SEC as a minimum. Vandy is a close call but Id say having the worst facilities in the SEC at Vandy isnt as bad as Fooley's dumbazz keeping us stuck in 1991 and allowing us to fall to second worst in the SEC.

Really... You would rather have Dave Hart? Just when I think you can't say something more idiotic... you prove me wrong.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We could get bama's ad for half the price. He obviously doesn't bullshcit about getting it done.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
You'd rather have Ray Tanner...the USCe AD that hired WM?

You'd rather have Mack Rhodes of Mizz that can't field a winning team in any sport, especially your "Football is KING" program?

You'd rather have Ross Bjork at Ole Miss that is about to have his football program busted and isn't winning any other sports?

You'd rather have Scott Stricklin at Miss St that has our kicked-to-the-curb DC running a mediocre football program and nothing else?

Talk about setting your standards low. Crap answer is crap.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not versed enough to wax poetic about who gets credit for it all... but, looking at our
nationally top-5, top-10 teams, the rosters show UF is getting recruits from all over the nation,
all over the world = Australia, Germany, France, Sudan, California.etc.

Lots of Maryland kids on our Lacrosse team, lots Texas tennis players.
Many of our swimmers come from across the Atlantic Ocean and boy are their arms tired.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

See, that's how you show us you really can't back up the spittle dripping from your mouth. My two year old could have provided a better argument than you just did.

Two SEC AD's have hired Muschamp since Foley did. TLB summed up a few of the awesome AD's. Hell, even Alabama's AD was hired after Saban, so does he get credit for Saban's success? You do realize that this AD was in charge when Bama hired Lane Kiffin, though, so he does get credit for that!

So, the only two SEC AD's other than Foley that show National Championships have hired Muschamp and Kiffin. And consider the only active AD other than Foley that hired the coach who won a championship was Auburn's AD.

I'd say you're making the case that Foley is better than them all.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm still waiting for "someone" *cough* *cough* to give us a list of who's better...
Im glad youre back, Willy. Post more.

Look closely again. Your question is who's better not who I want or like.

Fer instance, Jimbo Bowdenbastard is clearly a better coach than Mac, regardless of whether or not I want him or like him.

The AD who inherited the top SEC program in 1992 then managed to make it the second worst facilities and unable to compete vs the top schools, at least for the past 7 years, is clearly one of the worst, in all of the SEC if not in all of the NCAA.

Im pretty sure no other AD turned a 150million dollar a year program into a 90 million a year. Hell, given that all the SEC teams were giften 20 mil a year by ESPN, Im sure we are probably the only one who managed to decrease our revenue at all. Kintucky and Kandy have had record years.

Its hard to come up with an AD who did more damage, through 2.5 decades of sustained neglect, to a top football program.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, hammer throwing, bubbleblowing and tiddlywinks. Lotsa tiddlwinks fans here these days.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Foley must still be banging Law's wife. :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Im glad youre back, Willy. Post more.

Look closely again. Your question is who's better not who I want or like.

Fer instance, Jimbo Bowdenbastard is clearly a better coach than Mac, regardless of whether or not I want him or like him.

The AD who inherited the top SEC program in 1992 then managed to make it the second worst facilities and unable to compete vs the top schools, at least for the past 7 years, is clearly one of the worst, in all of the SEC if not in all of the NCAA.

Im pretty sure no other AD turned a 150million dollar a year program into a 90 million a year. Hell, given that all the SEC teams were giften 20 mil a year by ESPN, Im sure we are probably the only one who managed to decrease our revenue at all. Kintucky and Kandy have had record years.

Its hard to come up with an AD who did more damage, through 2.5 decades of sustained neglect, to a top football program.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, hammer throwing, bubbleblowing and tiddlywinks. Lotsa tiddlwinks fans here these days.
I laughed. Then felt dirty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator