For all of you who think you have all the College Football answers for winning the NC...

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I'm not surprised, I can't remember when the Gators played a truly bad LSU team. That's more or less sixty years. Frankly the question should be "Why does LSU only have one national championship?".

Middle management

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’d be surprised if LSU goes conservative again on offense. I’d be shocked if Coach O did not learn something. It seemed his players did as well.

They have always had some skilled players that were underutilized IMO. They may not win another national title but I think they will win more SECs and cause the retirement of Saban

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’d be surprised if LSU goes conservative again on offense. I’d be shocked if Coach O did not learn something.
We'll see. They always return to "home". For O that means run the ball.

Wanna bet what Dan is doing in 2021 after Trash is gone?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

Is that why we’re not looking for WRs and RBs...He’s clamoring for a Fitzgerald type offense? Come on man...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is that why we’re not looking for WRs and RBs...He’s clamoring for a Fitzgerald type offense? Come on man...
First, who is clamoring? Us mostly. I haven't heard him clamor for anything. He basically declared a moral victory again bc we didn't lose anyone on ESD.

Have you heard him clamoring for RBs or WRs? If seen him fail to land them again, for the third class in a row. If he were clamoring, I'd think it would be a priority.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’m saying that’s why he doesn’t care...maybe he’s got tunnel vision maybe he’s waiting for another Percy Harvin and a bunch of midgets to put w AR like he had w Tebow...idk what you’re saying

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ok. I tend to agree. In the end, WRs and RBs are afterthoughts in Dorky Dan's offense, so it really doesn't matter much.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Short life story, NOLA. In dental school one of my best friends- drinking buddies was Billy Cannon. UT Memphis was the only school whose quarter system could fit in Pro athletes.

Anyway, Cannon told this story about his taking a 275 lb. Raider DT to visit Baton Rouge. Billy took his friend to the local haunt = the hugely popular skating rink. Cannon warned his lineman about how rough & tough BR guys that hang out were. (in 1966)

When they got there the guy scanned the people and saw no one his size, and poo-pooed Billy's tale. The first time around the rink, passing kids sitting on the rail, a guy viciously cracked the DL on the head with his beer bottle; stunned him for about 5 minutes. Cannon said he saw the striker-guy and was wary; he said it was a Barney-Fife skinny guy, in a dingy t-shirt with his cigarette pack rolled in his shoulder-sleeve, smoking uninterruptedly. Probly had cajun blood.?

Okay...so what happened next?

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I hope Dan also learned something. Same with the admin. Hopefully the student body did as well. If the students did not, then we are ****ed for what time we have.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Okay...so what happened next?
Kid exited to backslaps from his crowd.

Mike Miller as head coach? He has to put in his time for a few years I would say. Then he can add a staff like Udonis Haslem, Brett Nelson, Teddy Dupay, and Brent Wright. Its like a 90s Gator reunion all over again!
Might be a gamble on Dupay?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I don’t think I have the answer. I do have the answer and the answers name is recruiting.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
First, who is clamoring? Us mostly. I haven't heard him clamor for anything. He basically declared a moral victory again bc we didn't lose anyone on ESD.

Have you heard him clamoring for RBs or WRs? If seen him fail to land them again, for the third class in a row. If he were clamoring, I'd think it would be a priority.
The good part about having holes in your Future roster at those positions is that it gets easier to attract a 5-Star type to fill the need. A transfer guy like Grimes or a Bama-reject like Perine sees the depth chart and starts clamoring all on their own. Not worried in the least about those positions and you shouldn't either.

Now if only Ox would turn the bells back on it would feel more like Christmas around here.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The good part about having holes in your Future roster at those positions is that it gets easier to attract a 5-Star type to fill the need. .
Youre a fkkking idiot. Kinfckk and Cowbell have holes in their roster. That doesnt attract elite players. The elite players go.to.Clempson and Bama to stand in line for playing time.

Weve had holes throught the Lost Decade #1. Those holes didnt attract elite talent.
And we will continue to have them durimg Lost Decade #2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.