Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

:burn:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Got a friend I grew up with. He was a fat kid. Like, really obese back when kids weren't obese. Strong as an ox. Never saw him lose an arm wrestling challenge. Played nose guard at an NAIA school. That was decades ago. He's now well over 400 lbs and can't get in and out of a car without getting short of breath. Oh, and he's half blind, too.

He has a buddy who is a Brazilian jiu jitsu black belt. No joke. He's a little dude. Maybe 150. His buddy bet him he could submit him, choke him out, whatever, in a minute.

My friend accepted the challenge.

The little guy couldn't knock him off his feet. Couldn't get an arm or leg into any kind of submission hold, and sure as hell never got near my friend's neck. There wasn't a damn thing he could do to my much larger friend (except maybe wait for my friend to suffer from a heart attack).

Sure, there are 150 lb badasses and 250 lb pussies but in the real world they rarely meet.

Franks is an elite athlete--football, basketball, baseball. He's fast, strong, quick, and has balance and hand-eye coordination. He's also tough and has hands the size of oven mitts. He woulda lit that dude up if it came down to it.

It's only in Hollywood where some 105 lb chick in a Starfleet uniform can knock out a big, bad Klingon with a single punch because she knows "karate".

In the real world, that kid ends up regretting his smart mouth wrote a check his little ass couldn't cash. Hell, he couldn't avoid a car door smacking him around like a b!tch. What do you think Franks would have done to him?

The other story here is where are Franks' boys? I'm sure he wasn't out drinking alone. His friends should have put a quick non-violent end to this before it escalated.

Alex.
F=MV

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I imagine he came across a drunk south Florida rich kid, car bought by daddy, credit card from daddy, on his way to a condo owned by daddy, 5’8”, big mouth, sorely in need of the ass whooping he would have gotten years ago if he weren’t so sheltered.
FIFY
I once saw a 5'5" 150# USMC Retired pummel a 6'3" 240# USAF Retired. Hospitalized him for a couple days actually.
I saw two high school girls fighting and both had their arms pinned by bystanders and one reached over face first and bit a chunk out of the other girls face......it was Newberry so it wasnt that unusual...........
I , but Ive seen him crash into enough LBs to know he is a tough kid.
I have never thought more of you than at this moment

What does taking hits in pads have to do with a bare knuckled street fight? Franks would be out cold with one little tap to the jaw.
please make it stop...........:harvey1:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I purposely left out the rest of law's quote about shusshing and vaginas...........seems like that would be a bigger trigger than my mine. But I get it.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Anyone find it funny that OX is giving opinion's about who's a bad azz after posting that pic of him in a sweater holding a cat?

Almost positive that pic has been doctored.

Pretty sure it was discussed in another thread that his cat is a Siamese. You just can't put a santa hat on a Siamese. Doesn't work.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone find it funny that OX is giving opinion's about who's a bad azz after posting that pic of him in a sweater holding a cat?
Ox and his cat are inseparable.

Leave the man alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator