Franks/Trask situation all over again; AR lights up USF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don't even get that one. Not familiar with the reference. But while we're on the subject of high school, don't you just know that @soflagator was that kid who would go and tell Brandon that Tyler was talking sh*t about him, then go and tell Tyler that Brandon was talking sh*t about him, then sit back with the popcorn? Never got in an actual fight himself, of course, at that high school attended by guys with names like Brandon and Tyler.

I'll be honest. The pity likes are becoming exhausting. You've become the Kenny Bania of the board.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Guess what everybody? @soflagator made a Seinfeld reference.

Once again.

db7.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Your "Dipshyt was the fuchtard we thought he would be" comment, like as if you and the mouse in your pocket knew all along that Driskel wouldn't pan out, is total bullsh*t and everyone knows it.
He was exactly what the SCOUTS all said he was, a mental defect.

The next coaching staff arrived and immediatelly thought we have to sign a real QB and did so.

As for Franks, he was always raw and huge project. He was meant to be (and happy to be) a depth innthe class, not a freshman starter. But of course we managed to fuchs up the recruiting.

:lmao2:

Where the fuchs is Gators Trump?

:scoff:

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Better question, where is Fever? I know it's a long trip to get back from DC, but that was January 6th. I'm starting to worry. He should've been here by now.
He has been hanging out on Swamp Ass.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
On the subject of Jeff Driskel hs production. Emory Jones threw for just shy of 1200 yards his senior year. He was obviously a major project coming in.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I scouted your old lady. It also turned out exactly as I expected. She wanted the full donkey.
See, we could've gotten this over with if you'd read the post more carefully and answered properly by saying, "yeah, I did not expect that your old lady would...etc., etc." Instead you gave us yet another example of when you allegedly predicted the outcome correctly, so we're right back where we started from. This is Fuchsing PONDEROUS.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
On the subject of Jeff Driskel hs production. Emory Jones threw for just shy of 1200 yards his senior year. He was obviously a major project coming in.
He was. But his running isnt a project and he is in a run-run-run offense.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
See, we could've gotten this over with if you'd read the post more carefully and answered properly by saying, "yeah, I did not expect that your old lady would...etc., etc." Instead you gave us yet another example of when you allegedly predicted the outcome correctly, so we're right back where we started from. This is Fuchsing PONDEROUS.
I get it. It wasnt just me with her.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
@t-gator moves like pond water, I had to go look it up myself!

AR15 threw for 1,398 yds and just 8 TDs his senior year, BUT he only played in 6 games. What happened, did he get hurt?

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Yes, continuing to do my own research, he hurt his shoulder and missed the last four games of his senior year.

Now let me see if there are any other questions I want to ask myself. The rest of you are fired. Pack up your sh*t and get the Fuchs out.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
@t-gator moves like pond water, I had to go look it up myself!

AR15 threw for 1,398 yds and just 8 TDs his senior year, BUT he only played in 6 games. What happened, did he get hurt?
If I remember correctly he did get hurt. He actually torched a few teams his senior. Really started to develop as a passer.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Which was something a few people (not me, don't follow recruiting outside of here) on the board mentioned when he came in... they were excited about his athletic talent, but needed work. But same people commented on our qb whisperer.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Which was something a few people (not me, don't follow recruiting outside of here) on the board mentioned when he came in... they were excited about his athletic talent, but needed work. But same people commented on our qb whisperer.

Outside of Kyle Trask. I'm trying to remember a qb that came as a qb that didn't really throw it much in hs that panned out in college? Just seems like a pretty big reach with such lack of production.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Outside of Kyle Trask. I'm trying to remember a qb that came as a qb that didn't really throw it much in hs that panned out in college? Just seems like a pretty big reach with such lack of production.
It's a good question, I can't really think of any. But with that said, when evaluating a true dual threat QB (meaning he runs on designed plays, he doesn't just scramble when no one's open), it's not necessarily fair to label low passing numbers as a "lack of production" if he was winning games with his feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.