Freshman OL Issiah Walker transfers to Miami

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Cali POS that raped those girls doesn't count.

But how does 8 stack up against other teams? Admittedly, I tend to be a pumper since although the trend on the recruiting trail has been flat with no curve for the most part since he Mullen has arrived, the trend of the overall program has been upward. Like you, I am not a fan of the high school offense, but I have been a bigger not fan of how much a dumpster fire our O has been after Mullen left and until he returned. I kinda believe 8 isn't that big of a number however it seems our 8 might hurt us a lot more than other teams' numbers. This really should be Mullen's year to shine, and things seem to be aligning in his favor with UGA replacing their entire O, but its hard to not see they are still freaking loaded and replacing Fromm and the OC might actually make them better. Couple that with all the bad news with our program over the last few months its hard to remain in a pumper state of mind.

In a single year, no it doesn't... but the attrition started before Mullen stepped on campus, and has continued. So we are still suffering from a lack of talent. Mullen has made the team competitive, but the question is can he compete with the elite without elite talent.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Cali POS that raped those girls doesn't count.

But how does 8 stack up against other teams? Admittedly, I tend to be a pumper since although the trend on the recruiting trail has been flat with no curve for the most part since he Mullen has arrived, the trend of the overall program has been upward. Like you, I am not a fan of the high school offense, but I have been a bigger not fan of how much a dumpster fire our O has been after Mullen left and until he returned. I kinda believe 8 isn't that big of a number however it seems our 8 might hurt us a lot more than other teams' numbers. This really should be Mullen's year to shine, and things seem to be aligning in his favor with UGA replacing their entire O, but its hard to not see they are still freaking loaded and replacing Fromm and the OC might actually make them better. Couple that with all the bad news with our program over the last few months its hard to remain in a pumper state of mind.

What California POS? I’m unfamiliar with that. Are you talking about Steele? He left because his roommate was involved in that. He had nothing to do with it.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
What California POS? I’m unfamiliar with that. Are you talking about Steele? He left because his roommate was involved in that. He had nothing to do with it.

Yes ... that POS. He left because he is a little momma boy b!tch who used the situation to make it look like he was the victim. Facts are ... he walked in on JJ and the girl, laughed, and then left. He partied with JJ a lot proven by his and JJ's tweets. So ... just like him using the situation to make him look like the victim, I will continue to make him the perpetrator. He is a little b!tch.

Florida QB Jalon Jones accused of sexual battery by two women

Jalon Jones, who is transferring, not charged in two complaints

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Walker has supposedly "closed down" his recruitment and is talking it over w/ his family and could announce as soon as this weekend where he's going. What a sh*tshow!

Woodstork

Dec 19, 2019

Haha. You can be good at something but not perfect, no? Reagan was the best POTUS communicator I’ve seen, but he hid all kinds of **** from the public.

I think Mullen is the best media head coach we’ve had since SOS. He answers questions thoughtfully. Is generally articulate and well mannered. The fact he can simply put a coherent sentence together was an improvement over 3 of the last 4 coaches. Plus little things like deboarding with a Gator chomp day 1, using the term ‘Gator standard’. He’s far short of the the old HBC, and so is everyone else. A case could be made for Urban, but Mullen comes across better to me.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The fact he can simply put a coherent sentence together was an improvement over 3 of the last 4 coaches.
I was cringing through most of your post, but this got a nod.

Im not really sure what attracts Fooley to absolute idiots.

Woodstork

Dec 19, 2019
I was cringing through most of your post, but this got a nod.

Im not really sure what attracts Fooley to absolute idiots.

On Foley we agree. It blows me away every time I think of someone spending more than a few minutes interviewing Zook or Butters and thinking, ‘yep, there’s a guy worth millions.’

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

Equally as pathetic as walking in on it, laughing at it, then leaving and using it as a way to trash the school for a transfer. It's funny how a year later some think Steele was some sort of hero/victim when in reality he was just a punk. Dude committed decommitted 6 times.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wasn’t sure where to put this. Looks like Jovens is still a walking marshmallow. We dodged a bullet.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Walker has supposedly "closed down" his recruitment and is talking it over w/ his family and could announce as soon as this weekend where he's going. What a sh*tshow!
Watch it be FSU.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why would we give him a full transfer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online