Freshman OL Issiah Walker transfers to Miami

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Diaz took 3 classes ranked 6th, 11th and 23rd that were comprised of his exact guys, and not only went sub .500, but lost to atrocious GT and FIU teams, narrowly edging out McElwain’s CMU Chippewas and getting blanked by LaTech in their garbage bowl game.

Diaz’s recruiting issues won’t be the problem. His being mildly retarded, most likely will. If Mullen has committed a fireable offense to this joint, it would be the fact that he almost lost to him in week zero, Franks or not.

In Diaz's defense, when a team's QB is worse than Franks, a coach will have a hard time winning and will lose to teams with inferior talent. He has no excuse this season. King is an outstanding QB.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

I don't put us among the big boys. So, in the same boat.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’ll agree with that...it would have changed a lot about this offseason if visits and spring football could have happened

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll agree with that...it would have changed a lot about this offseason if visits and spring football could have happened
why do you think other teams are landing recruits and we aren't?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Because our school motto is officially Ce’est La Vie and the attitude of our AD reflects that to a “T”...our school is happy with being a Stanford or Notre Dame...look at what’s going on with Manuel in particular...how can he not qualify at UF with the NCAA standard but make it into Ole Piss or some other crap SEC program...it’s cause we don’t care about winning we care about the bottom line of academics and rolling money into softball swimming track and baseball titles...were a PAC 12 school in the SEC....We’re Vandy with beaches

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Because our school motto is officially Ce’est La Vie and the attitude of our AD reflects that to a “T”...our school is happy with being a Stanford or Norte Dame...look at what’s going on with Manuel in particular...how can he not qualify at UF with the NCAA standard but make it into Ole Piss or some other crap SEC program...it’s cause we don’t care about winning we care about the bottom line of academics and rolling money into softball swimming track and baseball titles...were a PAC 12 school in the SEC....We’re Vandy with beaches
I wish I could like this a dozen times.

Dead on.

It's amazing some people don't seem to see this.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I wish I could like this a dozen times.

Dead on.

It's amazing some people don't seem to see this.

Ive noticed a trend towards the emphasis on Track and Baseball...honestly why couldn’t we do what UGA/OSU/Bama/Clemson do and just let the kids enroll with the NCAA min req.? Why? Cause we don’t care about football...there’s a lot of reasons why the schools that are great at football aren’t bastions of higher learning...they admit they aren’t...unabashedly and unapologetically

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ive noticed a trend towards the emphasis on Track and Baseball...
Its cheap. no one else cares. you spend 1 million dollars x 10 yrs on a baseball coach and you got the biggest contract in the country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.