Freshman RB Lamical Perine

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
24/7 is not terrible. But their composite includes their score, scout, rivals, and ESPN.
:snicker::snicker::snicker:

So 247 isn't terrible, because, although they include the two terrible "rankings" ESPN and Scout (which are really just ways for northern and west coast schools to feel better about themselves and their fat, slow players.... and generate clicks from the large population centers) it includes the one good service in their composite ranking?

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:snicker::snicker::snicker:

So 247 isn't terrible, because, although they include the two terrible "rankings" ESPN and Scout (which are really just ways for northern and west coast schools to feel better about themselves and their fat, slow players.... and generate clicks from the large population centers) it includes the one good service in their composite ranking?

Pretty much. I'm just trying to not make him feel bad for following 247's rankings.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We are dangerously not thin at RB.

And the kid in me thinks it's hilarious his name is Pee-rine.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Isn't his cousin a stud RB for Oklahoma?

Yes. Samaje Perine. I believe this guy had over 400 yards rushing in a game last year or the year before. If Lamical has the same kind of pedigree, we're gonna be just fine.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
This is all well and good. But Let's see how we play as a team this year. If we are Improved I'm sure it will also be because of a lot of individual contributions from some of these guys who knobs are being slobbed right now

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes. Samaje Perine. I believe this guy had over 400 yards rushing in a game last year or the year before. If Lamical has the same kind of pedigree, we're gonna be just fine.
Lamical just LOOKS like a running back.

I think we have the best stable of talented backs weve had since Terry Jackson, Big Fred and Eli.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't have the greatest start to his Gator career. 1 carry, -1 yards and fumble. Didn't sniff the field again.

I'm guessing he'll probably transfer. Perhaps to Bama?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't have the greatest start to his Gator career. 1 carry, -1 yards and fumble. Didn't sniff the field again.

When you put the ball on the ground from little contact, like he did, you sit for the remainder of the game...freshman or not.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

This is one of my biggest problems w/ last night:

He was in on THE FIRST SERIES!!

WHY?

The coaches got cute on the first series, as if to "show off" the stable of RBs we have. There is no excuse to play 4 RBs on the very 1st series of the game, unless there's some sort of injury situation (which is not the case here). The coaches got cute, put in a true freshman, he fumbles....and we punt. Bad play calling. Bad coaching. Bad leadership.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
This is one of my biggest problems w/ last night:

He was in on THE FIRST SERIES!!

WHY?

The coaches got cute on the first series, as if to "show off" the stable of RBs we have. There is no excuse to play 4 RBs on the very 1st series of the game, unless there's some sort of injury situation (which is not the case here). The coaches got cute, put in a true freshman, he fumbles....and we punt. Bad play calling. Bad coaching. Bad leadership.

It appeared to me that the staff and players had the practice mindset. They thought they could play everyone in every position and we would still win by 50. There was little energy especially on offense and it took until the 4th qtr to see any sense of urgency. If this continues, we will go 7-5.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It appeared to me that the staff and players had the practice mindset. They thought they could play everyone in every position and we would still win by 50. There was little energy especially on offense and it took until the 4th qtr to see any sense of urgency. If this continues, we will go 7-5.

I am not impressed with the inability of the staff to get the team geared up for a game.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Got to agree with the last sentence. Not impressed with that leadership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.