FSU considering adding Deion Sanders to coaching staff

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can't be a college coach without having earned a degree....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt that's a written policy, but it's probably an unwritten rule all over the place. However, FSU would be willing to break it for Deion, there's no doubt in my mind.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I doubt that's a written policy, but it's probably an unwritten rule all over the place. However, FSU would be willing to break it for Deion, there's no doubt in my mind.
Shouldn't be a problem at FSU. He would only have to drive by their campus with his car windows open and someone would throw a diploma in.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
He can solve that by being a 'Grad Assistant' and not attend classes still...and that won't count against their position coaches. Is there anything that says a GA can't work your recruiting trail for you?

Along those lines, anything that says UF's Ambassador can't work our recruiting trail for us?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He can solve that by being a 'Grad Assistant' and not attend classes still...and that won't count against their position coaches. Is there anything that says a GA can't work your recruiting trail for you?

Along those lines, anything that says UF's Ambassador can't work our recruiting trail for us?

To be a Grad Assistant you first have to be a Grad. It refers to graduate school.:bwahaha:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

It is a written requirement at most institutions many of which require masters degree.

Last edited:

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
bml.gif
Probably the wrong forum, but this GIF made me think how awesome Murray is. Would anyone here not have voted for Murray as an independent over Hillary and Donald in the last election?

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Probably the wrong forum, but this GIF made me think how awesome Murray is. Would anyone here not have voted for Murray as an independent over Hillary and Donald in the last election?
But then some of us would have voted for the Mad Comics "what, me worry?" character over those two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.