Founding Member

:lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jesus Christ. Who gives a shyt. Your entire life hangs on to whatever presumed cred you have regarding your internet alter ego.

You’re the biggest damn baby.
:burn:

I read this right after I reinstated the power to change titles. I laughed. :lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The modship appears to be getting to J.
He's gonna go all Navet on us any day now and merge every thread into 1 giant thread :ugh:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Jesus Christ. Who gives a shyt. Your entire life hangs on to whatever presumed cred you have regarding your internet alter ego.

You’re the biggest damn baby.
Put me on ignore you twat. You melt down every time I make a joke on here. Seems that everyone else gets that I try to mess with ox but you. You’re a monumental bytch every time I say a word on here and you clearly don’t like me.

Again, put me on ignore and be gone

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Put me on ignore you twat. You melt down every time I make a joke on here. Seems that everyone else gets that I try to mess with ox but you. You’re a monumental bytch every time I say a word on here and you clearly don’t like me.

mic drop.gif

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:burn:

I read this right after I reinstated the power to change titles. I laughed. :lol:

:lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The modship appears to be getting to J.
He's gonna go all Navet on us any day now and merge every thread into 1 giant thread :ugh:

He’s been close to cracking for months now. Some of us have noticed and tried to get him the help he needs. Slevin’s foot stomping was the last straw.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Just spent the last 2 cups of coffee getting caught up on this thread. I swear to God, it never disappoints! This has gotta be a hall of famer once the clowns settle on their next ringleader.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
He’s been close to cracking for months now. Some of us have noticed and tried to get him the help he needs. Slevin’s foot stomping was the last straw.
I try to be irritating but I don’t want these guys to lose their sanity. J is about to fall off the ledge

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator