Status
Not open for further replies.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I get this easily. I used to pretend to be Charles Casey and my older buddy was SOS. We must have thrown and caught 100s of TDs in the old church yard on 3rd ave and 14th st. I even had a gator jersey I wore until it basically fell apart. Btw that church closed and moved out by the UF golf course and became the CROSS ROADS CHURCH OF CHRIST.........our very own cult back in the day. I love watching these cross examinations and demands of gator loyalty ..............i may have to go get another bag of popcorn in a minute.........Chris Leak was a GREAT gator with his loyalty to our program and amazing career. 3 different off coordinators and he ranks up their statistically with some of SPurriers QBs. I always said he was the perfect QB for the SOS system. Of course Danny and Shane were both perfect in that system along with Rex.
:pe:

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I get this easily. I used to pretend to be Charles Casey and my older buddy was SOS. We must have thrown and caught 100s of TDs in the old church yard on 3rd ave and 14th st. I even had a gator jersey I wore until it basically fell apart. Btw that church closed and moved out by the UF golf course and became the CROSS ROADS CHURCH OF CHRIST.........our very own cult back in the day. I love watching these cross examinations and demands of gator loyalty ..............i may have to go get another bag of popcorn in a minute.........Chris Leak was a GREAT gator with his loyalty to our program and amazing career. 3 different off coordinators and he ranks up their statistically with some of SPurriers QBs. I always said he was the perfect QB for the SOS system. Of course Danny and Shane were both perfect in that system along with Rex.
Oh give it a rest with the corn pone nonsense, will you please? Chris Leak was a good college QB who won a championship with the Gators and I have nothing but respect for him, but he was not the kind of player that kids pretend to be on the playground. Although, look who I'm telling this to. A Charles Fuchsing Casey wannabe. :rolleyes3: Put your tongue back in your mouth before you bite it off, dope.

Charles_Casey_%281965_Seminole%29.png

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

You always seem to find the absolute worst people to befriend here.

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
Your racism doesn't scare me either, Canebro. Stop calling yourself a Gator fan. I looked over your posts and you've been doing pretty much nothing but trolling since you been here. You're obviously not here for camaraderie.

Oh I see. So even though all the kids around the way be repping the Canes, your brother follows FSU and Ohio State just to be a contrarian azzhole, and you claim the Gators for the same reason?

I do see Nole jerseys in Miami here and there, because of that attitude. Most kids love the Canes, but in an urban environment there are always angry malcontents who want to be hostile dicks to everyone else by rooting for their bitter rival.

But when someone roots for Team A for no other reason than contrarian resentment of Team B's fanbase, that doesn't necessarily lead to any affinity for Team A's fanbase. And that's what we're seeing here with you.

Even if you do follow the Gators, your posts show that you're obviously no fan of Gator fans. So why are you here?
You following me around and sh!t now it’s disturbing man. I’m guessing a nole or cane banged your girl or something you keep bringing up them bustaz. buzz off Gordon
Go Away Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
You following me around and sh!t now it’s disturbing man. I’m guessing a nole or cane banged your girl or something you keep bringing up them bustaz. buzz off Gordon
Go Away Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
How am I following you around? I have only replied to your posts in this one thread.

I checked out your posting history under your profile to see what else you've been talking about, and that's how I saw that you're mostly trying to be antagonistic and deliberately annoying. Now you're crying because I called you out as the troll that you are? Boo Fuchsing hoo, boo.

Nobody on this Gator site likes the idea of FSU and scUM joining the SEC.

I repeat: NOBODY!

So now if you mention your support for that sh*t again, it will prove you're only here to be obnoxious.

6mlo7a.jpg

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I’ve been a fan since the 5th grade. I used to pretend I was Chris leak playing QB at the park. so if I’m not an alumn I can’t be a fan? Or if I don’t know the answer to your lame questions that means I’m a fake fan? grow up man you sound Silly
So you were like 10 in 2005?
You're 16...17?
Now it makes sense
Why are coming here acting like you know something and spouting disrespect?
I believe you may be a fan and Ox is nice enough to let you stay but don't talk trash if you can't back it up...If you want to be a Gator fan ...awesome. But you're being a shyt bird. We don't need fans acting like that...like FSYOU or Uscum

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
How am I following you around? I have only replied to your posts in this one thread.

I checked out your posting history under your profile to see what else you've been talking about, and that's how I saw that you're mostly trying to be antagonistic and deliberately annoying. Now you're crying because I called you out as the troll that you are? Boo Fuchsing hoo, boo.

Nobody on this Gator site likes the idea of FSU and scUM joining the SEC.

I repeat: NOBODY!

So now if you mention your support for that sh*t again, it will prove you're only here to be obnoxious.

6mlo7a.jpg
You just said you checked out my post history...you literally just admitted to following me around
1657679120559.gif

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
So you were like 10 in 2005?
You're 16...17?
Now it makes sense
Why are coming here acting like you know something and spouting disrespect?
I believe you may be a fan and Ox is nice enough to let you stay but don't talk trash if you can't back it up...If you want to be a Gator fan ...awesome. But you're being a shyt bird. We don't need fans acting like that...like FSYOU or Uscum
I’m not disrespecting anyon..it’s just that some posters don’t like my opinions then they want to cry when it ain’t even that deep. it’s just an opinion DONT get butt hurt guys(I’m not necessarily talking about you NOLA) some Poster trying to clown me because my first CFB hero was Chris leak. I bet he rips on kids that pretend to be Brice young nowadays..

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I’m not disrespecting anyon..it’s just that some posters don’t like my opinions then they want to cry when it ain’t even that deep. it’s just an opinion DONT get butt hurt guys(I’m not necessarily talking about you NOLA) some Poster trying to clown me because my first CFB hero was Chris leak. I bet he rips on kids that pretend to be Brice young nowadays..

I've got news for you, I've got grand kids almost your age...yah son you are disrectful...now that bothers me more than most but I'd knock my grand kids into next week for disrespecting me or my wife...or they would be left at home.

Would you talk to your Mom or Dad like you do here?...I didn't think so.

Have you served your country, earned more than minimum wage, had a mortgage, owned a business, published or have a patent, coached, played college ball, taught, graduated from college...do you still live at home?

Now if you want to share...please grow the @#$% up.

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
I've got news for you, I've got grand kids almost your age...yah son you are disrectful...now that bothers me more than most but I'd knock my grand kids into next week for disrespecting me or my wife...or they would be left at home.

Would you talk to your Mom or Dad like you do here?...I didn't think so.

Have you served your country, earned more than minimum wage, had a mortgage, owned a business, published or have a patent, coached, played college ball, taught, graduated from college...do you still live at home?

Now if you want to share...please grow the @#$% up.
you’re scaring me with that knocking your grandkids into next week stuff. You may need some help with your anger.
DONT do anything to cause you or your grandkids to go shoot up a mall or something it just ain’t worth it. Take your anger out on me if you have to. peace brother

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
you’re scaring me with that knocking your grandkids into next week stuff. You may need some help with your anger.
DONT do anything to cause you or your grandkids to go shoot up a mall or something it just ain’t worth it. Take your anger out on me if you have to. peace brother

You don't anger me; you disappoint me.

You keep on and people will just ignore you.

I giving you pearls son, giving you pearls.

A smart man learns from his mistakes...but a wise man learns from others mistakes

What's your objective...to share and learn...or...be an obnoxious brat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.