Game by possession

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
It was a bad play call to boot. Why pull Ivey? Just line them up and push forward.
Agreed, but Ivey ran right past the person he was supposed to block... Its easy to blow up a play when youre unblocked...

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I remember leaving the game disappointed, as most of us were on the walk back to the RV. Most were quiet, but there was this one azznozzle that cried and complained the whole way back. I just knew it was T REX, but then I realized that he wouldn't actually be at the game.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
New year? UMass graduated their best players. They were ranked 128 out of 128 teams going into this season.

We scored 24 against a pretty bad team. Slice it, dice it, flip it over...it doesn't change anything. We should've seen Appleby get reps.

I hope you choke on your kool-aid.

When the gators fall short, rex thrives off of their weakness. I think he prays for it. Everyone saw the game and I have yet to see anyone pleased with the results. Personally, I think we should probably give this team and its coaches more than 60 minutes of game time before hanging them. Last year is last year. This is a new year. If and when we fail to show improvement as the season goes along I will then make my assessment. Judging the staff and team on one game is absolutely cliff jumping.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Let me tell you about the bliss of not reading what he writes. I encourage you to join with me on T-Rex's hunger strike. Starve him out by not reading or responding to him. If he posts, but never gets a reply, perhaps he'll change or leave. If not, you'll be none the miserabler. Don't feed the troll.

Ignore-Mode-On.png

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Let me tell you about the bliss of not reading what he writes. I encourage you to join with me on T-Rex's hunger strike. Starve him out by not reading or responding to him. If he posts, but never gets a reply, perhaps he'll change or leave. If not, you'll be none the miserabler. Don't feed the troll.

Ignore-Mode-On.png

Is there a bigger bytch on these boards? Eurotrash. Put me on ignore. Gawd you are a giant slit.

I'm sorry you don't have the balls to refute what I am saying and would rather live in your bubble.

Come back when you grow a pair.

Last edited:

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Only 10 possessions is a problem. We took far too long on our drives and penalties extended theirs. We need to be up around 15 ish drives with 2-3 quick strike TDs

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I remember leaving the game disappointed, as most of us were on the walk back to the RV. Most were quiet...
For some reason, even though we won, this game was far more disappointing than any of the four losses last season. Some may say that I am an "entitled" Gator fan, but I expected much more vs. UMass, a team which could very easily lose every game this year.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
THIS! I have no problem getting young guys reps and experience. However this is supposed to happen AFTER you have built a comfortable lead. For Mac allegedly being a offensive genius he has made some silly decisions like playing the five RB's and rotating Grier and Treon for several games last year.
Do any of you guys remember the Choke at Doak when Spurrier sat on a 28 point lead in the 4th by trying to run the clock out. He learned his lesson. Do you remember how long Spurrier refused to use the shotgun (until Danny almost lost his head).
Point being even great coaches learn some lessons along the way.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Is there a bigger bytch on these boards? Eurotrash. Put me on ignore. Gawd you are a giant slit.

I'm sorry you don't have the balls to refute what I am saying and would rather live in your bubble.

Come back when you grow a pair.

selfreflection2-m3o5ohahkoqs4h7nkwdxtj2bmhm43mujbq8temyjvw.png

You've taken Law's crown as the most negative person on the site. So, I ask you, is there a bigger bytch on these boards? I don't think so.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
selfreflection2-m3o5ohahkoqs4h7nkwdxtj2bmhm43mujbq8temyjvw.png

You've taken Law's crown as the most negative person on the site. So, I ask you, is there a bigger bytch on these boards? I don't think so.
:alone:

Pumpers pumping pumpers.

Gotta love it!

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Drive 1 Punt, 9 plays - Drive killed by Pee-rine fumble and an incomplete pass (Drop?)
Drive 2 TD, 11 plays - TD pass
Drive 3 FG, - 14 plays - Points taken off board. 4th and dumb
Drive 4 Punt, 4 plays - two incomplete (Drops?)
Drive 5 FG, 9 plays - Penalty stalled drive
Half Time
Drive 6 Punt, 6 plays - Drop by Mark Thompson
Drive 7 Punt, 5 plays - Penalty killed drive
Drive 8 FG, 6 plays - Holding penalty stalled drive
Drive 9 TD, 5 plays
Drive 10 FG, 8 plays - Stalled by incomplete pass
End of Game

10 Drives, 6 ended in points. On the drives that we didn't score two were killed by 15 yard penalties. One was stalled by a fumble and another by a dropped pass.
Remove the drops and penalties and we score on every drive. Silver Lining They didn't stop us, WE stopped us.
Good luck with that, most want everyone fired lol. You nailed it though we killed ourselves

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Only stat that matters....W or L

The playoff committee disagrees with you. If it is between two teams with equal records - barely beating scrubs while the other team blew out their cupcakes the committee will take the better appearing team. But that's a good problem to have I guess.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
:alone:

Pumpers pumping pumpers.

Gotta love it!

Deep and substantive rebuttal. I stand corrected. By the way, where exactly was I pumping anything?

The playoff committee disagrees with you. If it is between two teams with equal records - barely beating scrubs while the other team blew out their cupcakes the committee will take the better appearing team. But that's a good problem to have I guess.

How do you think the playoff committee would consider a loss vs a win? I mean, because we are obviously at the forefront of their thoughts at this point.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Only 10 possessions is a problem. We took far too long on our drives and penalties extended theirs. We need to be up around 15 ish drives with 2-3 quick strike TDs

they'll have to up the tempo from play to play and go almost into hurry up mode. the dink and dunk play calling won't give us any quick strike capability.

and the Defense is going to have to be lights out and get UK off the field better than they did in Week one vs UMASS.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I'd say W is a threshold. Just about any points given beyond that falls in the "style" category.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Deep and substantive rebuttal. I stand corrected. By the way, where exactly was I pumping anything?

How do you think the playoff committee would consider a loss vs a win? I mean, because we are obviously at the forefront of their thoughts at this point.

Are f ing joking? Michigan vs Hawaii? Miami vs FAMU?

UF vs UMASS?

GTFO with your garbage already. We stunk up the joint. FAU? Vandy? Mac can't get it up for crap. Bowl game? Season home opener? Fizzle.

The biggest issue I have with the pumpers is they refuse to admit when crap is crap. They try to shine it up and pretend it isn't **** even though it smells like **** and looks like ****. They walk around like it's not ****.

I think it's pretty **** ty of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.