Recruiting Gardner gets into Twitter argument with prospect Fuller, who threatens to cancel official visit

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I disagree.

He's been hanging around all along. the early word was that he didn't like Hunter and they would not sign at the same place but he's been hanging around and I think he has taken unofficials.

He obviously did not sign the clown Town last week.

If I'm guessing, I think he's probably the second most likely guy to sign with us behind Steele.
Yeah, I have been rethinking this.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Not that important...

Generally, I agree with you on this subject ... but, like Threat pointed out, in this instance the facts don't support the point you are making. And because you use it to make the opposite point, it truly is ironic, not like spoons when you need a knife, but actually really irony.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Generally, I agree with you on this subject ... but, like Threat pointed out, in this instance the facts don't support the point you are making. And because you use it to make the opposite point, it truly is ironic, not like spoons when you need a knife, but actually really irony.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If this kid is serious and not goofing around, I’m getting a bit of a Gerald Willis vibe. He might not be worth the trouble or a good fit here. 100% in Chauncey’s corner here. You gotta earn it. Stars mean nothing in college. Take that entitled, whiny attitude to FSU and go be part of a losing culture. Or fall in line, humble yourself, and be part of something great. Very simple.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The fans didn't start it. Irony? You sure you know what that means? And I specifically mentioned these forums. Recruits do not log into Gatorchatter(or Swamp Ass)and make decisions based on what they are reading on here(a small vocal minority). Sorry, we aren't that important.

It’s downright silly to deny that advertising isn’t influential. And anything written is advertising good or bad.
You can argue whether or not they read it or how much it influences them but to deny it has any influence is naive.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Free shoes in the 90s and still going skrong........probably wanted them in mustard and ketchup anyway....
disclaimer: Fuller if you are reading this and have a buncha stars and wanta be a gator I will buy you the fckn shoes.......just dont tell Chauncey

Sorry Coach, if I'm going to buy shoes for a recruit, it's got to be a big assed DT or crazy mean LB.......

I'm all in........ even buy big momma some swag......

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Sorry Coach, if I'm going to buy shoes for a recruit, it's got to be a big assed DT or crazy mean LB.......

Damn, I am with you on that..........maybe we need to pass the hat ...........a few times

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Every major recruit should have their own thread IMO. If it’s three months until there’s any news, anybody can use the search function to find the thread under that recruit.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Every major recruit should have their own thread IMO. If it’s three months until there’s any news, anybody can use the search function to find the thread under that recruit.
Why? So Donkey can bash every one of them and go over Mullen's recruiting resume for the past decade?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

He will be a DT in this system.

He is a pretty important get for us.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Who decides who’s a major recruit? Hell, we made like 10,000 offers this year, didn’t we?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I like it.

As it is, only other people's failed backup QBs who are transferring get threads.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who decides who’s a major recruit? Hell, we made like 10,000 offers this year, didn’t we?
Those "offers" are like valentines. Only a handful are being seriously pursued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.