Gator Baseball Super Regional vs. the Clowns

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Yeah I think the rain delay chased some people off. Game isn't going to end until after midnight and it's a weekday.
No matter. The GATORS showed up and kicked the living sheeeaaaattt out of the holes with all the cards on the table. Congrats to Sully and the entire Gator team. What a solid, dominating performance. 5-1 over the turds this year.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
pathos2.jpg

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Went full on curb stomp after the game 1 loss. 12-0 over the last two games!

awesome.gif

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great win. They showed how resilient they are with the 2 bounce back wins in dominant fashion. Lets keep the momentum going into Omaha.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great win. They showed how resilient they are with the 2 bounce back wins in dominant fashion. Lets keep the momentum going into Omaha.

We gotta beat Coastal Carolina twice first ?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We gotta beat Coastal Carolina twice first ?
I believe it's a four team double elimination bracket, with TCU and TxTech on the other side. Winner of our bracket (Gators) plays the winner of the other 4 team bracket in a best of 3 series. The other bracket has UCSB, OKSt, Zona and the Canes. We got this.
:chomp:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry if I'm dense, but I looked at the bracketology flow-chart and that's got us playing CCU this weekend.
In that vein, Coastal Carolina hit 94 HRs on the season. We hit 52. And that's how they beat favored LSU,
also of the SEC. HR hitting teams worry me. Sure, I know they've never faced our pitchers, but they were
facing LSU's pitching and beat them with HRs. HRs are a bigger worry for elimination tourneys ??
Of course, Alonso and Schwartz are on a slugging tear. I forgot that JJ as a freshman hit 4 HRs
in one game. Hoping CCU's pitching will be a breeze for them.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
You forget, Rog, the park at Omaha is where HRs go to die. That park is huge and ever since it has opened the small ball hitting teams have been the most successful there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.