Gator Baseball Super Regional vs. the Clowns

gardnerwebbgator

Aight Then
Lifetime Member
I would love to see all the Gators and Noles players together forming a circle around the pitchers mound pregame in prayer and unity for Orlando. Screw the liberal crowd who might be offended.

Scott512

I would love to see all the Gators and Noles players together forming a circle around the pitchers mound pregame in prayer and unity for Orlando. Screw the liberal crowd who might be offended.
That would be special my man very special. I still can't believe some people are scared what the libs think.

Gators need to win this game and put the pressure on FSU because losing at home to the Noles in the supers after Gator softball lost at home to UGA in the supers to UGA would be hard to take in a sporting sense. Obviously the Orlando tragedy usurps all.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Having a moment of silence for individuals to reflect and pray according to their faith is not banned, there are significant contingents of both libertarian right and wacko left that feel no prayer should be allowed. A significant group of middle left and right support prayer. But its much easier to just use broad brushes to support ones opinion.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Reyes has not got a hit since SEC tourny, wish Sully would bunt a darn runner over 1 time!

Durty South Swamp

doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
I couldn't watch, don't get ESPN news. Got stuck watching the ags and the score tracker on the corner screen. Glad we got that one.

MertzJay26

Lifetime Member
Heck of a game from Shore and a great way to go out at your last home game. Let's hope Puk follows suit tomorrow boys.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
UF is the last hope for SEC presence in Omaha..Puk and a rested bullpen..I like our chances

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Hopefully Puk has his head locked in now that the draft crap is over. Cannot afford to get in the hole with these guys, we just dont have the bats this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.