Gatorchatter cruise in 2020?

Would you have any interest in a Gatorchatter cruise?

• Yes

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • No

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 21.8%

• Total voters

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How bout a weekend of activities in Gainesville during a big football weekend. We have UToothless, Auburn, FSU coming to our house next year. Friday night get together, game day tailgate, you name it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
How bout a weekend of activities in Gainesville during a big football weekend. We have UToothless, Auburn, FSU coming to our house next year. Friday night get together, game day tailgate, you name it.
We could reserve a room at a steakhouse and pig out.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We should all meet up for a tailgate at the Swamp again for two reasons:
1) I missed the last one
2) We can rest assured Swamp Donkey won’t be there

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
We could reserve a room at a steakhouse and pig out.
That's a great idea. For many years, some friends and I would stay the weekend at the Magnolia Plantation B&B every home game. The place is actually a compound of the main house and cottages just east of downtown by a few blocks. It's a great way to spend a home game weekend, with downtown right there, and the stadium and tailgating areas a long, but pleasant, walk.
With a few chatterers establishing a home base at Magnolia Plantation for the weekend, a big dinner at Mark's Steakhouse the Friday before the game, bloc seating at the game, and a tailgate before and after the game, we'd have an awesome weekend.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I got a idea...Lets all meet in Orlando and show up at a televised UCF game in our Gator gear.....I know it will be tough for everyone to get away on a Tuesday night but think of how well 20 or 30 of us in Orange and Blue would stand out in that crowd of 9,000 or so....

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
Wow, is the boss suggesting we all get together for some revelry? Didnt see that coming. Im all in. I can get the Brooker community center at a discount...........seats over 100.
Yeah Brooker, that's a hell of an idea. I even know where it is!!!:bwahaha:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Seriously, I hope someone plans a get-together in G-ville next year. I haven't been to a home game since LSU 2008. I had a plane ticket, hotel, and game tickets for the CSU game this year and had to cancel due to the hurricanes (coast guard work). This fall is my last fall before I retire from the CG. I want to get to town and behave like a college student for about 24 hours.... Make it happen!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously, I hope someone plans a get-together in G-ville next year. I haven't been to a home game since LSU 2008. I had a plane ticket, hotel, and game tickets for the CSU game this year and had to cancel due to the hurricanes (coast guard work). This fall is my last fall before I retire from the CG. I want to get to town and behave like a college student for about 24 hours.... Make it happen!
There is a list of people that are not invited to these things. BNA made up the list and has it, but I think your name is on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.