Gator Basketball Gators crushed by Butler, 76-62

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Look at that crowd - White could cut that crowd by into a fifth.
The appearance of the O'Dome on TV is atrocious. I can't believe all the empty seats and camera angles they focus on. It looks like a YMCA guy with about a dozen fans and ton of empty seats behind the team. It's pathetic really. As pathetic as MW's offenses. I admired the way that guy and their crowd looked.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The appearance of the O'Dome on TV is atrocious. I can't believe all the empty seats and camera angles they focus on. It looks like a YMCA guy with about a dozen fans and ton of empty seats behind the team. It's pathetic really. As pathetic as MW's offenses. I admired the way that guy and their crowd looked.
You're such a dumper.

Thought Criminal

Lifetime Member
Jul 31, 2018
He should start playing better then. He has not been great and his insistence on shooting and missing 3s isn’t helping

No doubt. He hit three against Miami and that was the worst thing that could've happened... he was 4-4 inside the arc yesterday. He never needs to be taking 6 shots from out there. Nice if we had a coach that would tell him that.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It’s kinda funny watch those last ones holding out hope turn on White. Kind of like when it happened with Chump and Butters. It’s always the same ones too.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It’s kinda funny watch those last ones holding out hope turn on White. Kind of like when it happened with Chump and Butters. It’s always the same ones too.
As always, PE will be the last holdout, kicking and screaming the whole way. In his mind, criticizing an active Gator coach is the ultimate sin and no “real” fan would ever do it.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Is that someone wagging their finger at me?
de970e881d419121883990a0579335bd.jpg

and I BET you have to google that to see its origin............
Living rent free............Go Gators. If UF athletes quit as fast as some fans do we would be bottom tier in all sports.......

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Living rent free............Go Gators. If UF athletes quit as fast as some fans do we would be bottom tier in all sports.......
We’re bottom feeders when we have garbage coaches. Chump, Butters and White. But you hang in there.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The problem, Coach, is he’s had five seasons to prove his mettle. What we know so far is he can recruit. What we also know is he’s offensively challenged and consistently beaten by more organized teams with greater discipline and better schemes.

That doesn’t bode well.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Actually – if all fans were like you, we would never get rid of crappy coaches and we would always be bottom tier in sports. It’s realistic fans like us that drive change. It’s realistic fans like us to drive us to the top-tier in sports.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry Corch, you aren't a realistic fan so you don't help us win and get to the top tier.

VAGator

Founding Member
Distibutor of Wholesome Goodness
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was so looking forward to the basketball season this year. :(
So dam mad that White does the SOS:couch:over and over and over
So disappointed :banghead:
I know its early in the year, but FUCH! C'mon man!:kick:
OK, rant over. At least until the Providence game :cry2:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He should start playing better then. He has not been great and his insistence on shooting and missing 3s isn’t helping

I think Blacksheare misses too many FTs also.

White should have a collection of set-plays with Blacksheare & Payne inside with ball movement superfast (fast fakes too) around the perimeter dedicated bull-headedly to getting the ball inside to the talls. That being our practiced way, would allow less adept Jitiboh, Bassett, bigs be more useable. Cuts to the basket should always involve a big man following to dish upward to. White has no template-style that development can improve around. I doubt we can reasonably expect to see improvement in UF players. If these high recruits flop or transfer out, White will not be able to recruit well again.

If White doesn't pull a rabbit out of a hat, we will witness the decline of Gator Basketball when we should be ascending. Watch the spirit of this team? Watch the spirit of spectator fans. Recognizing the talent of our recruits, is it dawning on us that if we win 18 games with White, we would have won 24 with a different coach??

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Sorry Corch, you aren't a realistic fan so you don't help us win and get to the top tier.
I love losing boss. Its in my DNA. Mediocrity is my motto and desultory is my life's ambition for the orange and blue. I almost didtnt survive the SOS years and Urban finally pushed me into senility. I did rally the last ten years but Millens has me back on medication for all the wins and excitement. Plain "White" bread basketball has been a life saver for me since Billy Ball went NBA. Pray for me, Boss. Pumper/Losers need to stick together (IN all kinds of weather)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.