Gator Basketball Gators crushed by Michigan, bow out of tournament with a whimper

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’d like to see White at least fake some righteous indignation and get a technical called on himself to at least try & fire up the guys.....something.....

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
So out of the timeout we ran a called oop...2 pts and then a called oop action that we changed and got an open 3pter....players didnt call that imo...so we got good shots from called plays...then a dunk off of a transition 3pter that got an off rebound and a pass to a dunk....

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We get two off a turnover, but why not push the ball? What am I not seeing that Coach White does?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dude goes paint with an opportunity to close and passes off.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
7 pt game under 12 timeout. Last play was a called play. Nembhard stood there dribbling until 9 seconds on the clock. Drove and kicked and Hudson missed a contested shot. Definition of crap. Run that quicker if that's what you are calling. It is intentionally running clock while down. I will never ever agree with this offense

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
So White calls perfect play to corner for Hudson and he double clutches a three...but bad coaching.
Should have run it 20 seconds earlier. I think the clock nearing zero had Hudson hesitant and he double clutched

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Basset is a liability. Has been. I wonder if Baby Face Stone would have been much better as a breather option for Hayes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.