Recruiting George Campbell declaring early

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
These "experts" are sports writers. eg Tomahawknation predicted him to FSU. I predict him to the good guys considering he has been a Florida lean his whole recruitment.
:chomp:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This makes me nervous. Like someone has made a push for him recently.idk the sudden news gives me some doubt.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hope he stays with good guys, he would be a nice get.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I just went to their site and it showed 80% for UF. Let's hope Muschamp has convinced some of these guys to go ahead and commit, to give our recruiting a boost. I see him in orange and blue! There's no better opportunity for him than at Florida. He can come in and be the man, right away.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
t-gator;n25066 said:
This makes me nervous. Like someone has made a push for him recently.idk the sudden news gives me some doubt.

Watch out for Clemson is all I have to say......

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As the season unfolds I suspect there will be lots of decommits from lots of places. If we shine...we'll be turning kids away...some of who would not have qualified academically anyway. Signing Day is when it matters most.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n25172 said:
As the season unfolds I suspect there will be lots of decommits from lots of places. If we shine...we'll be turning kids away...some of who would not have qualified academically anyway. Signing Day is when it matters most.

I'm sure this is true, but right now, we need every solid commit we can get.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I just don't think all of a sudden he wants to go ahead and commit to us without seeing our o. I hope he's not trying to sure up a spot somewhere else.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe he thinking that he'll see all he needs in the first month of the offense.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
Maybe he thinking that he'll see all he needs in the first month of the offense.
Kinda was wondering that

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I've read a bunch of different reasons for it, don't know why. Funny thing is I've read Zach,thomas and Spivey allsay this kid is hard to read because he doesn't like the recruiting process or talking to the media.I read an article by Zach after the 3 kids from Tampa spent the weekend at UF, Davis the other wr who visited said he Cowart and Campbell were all talking about playing together at UF so I got no idea.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FWIW, ESPN has him to LSU. Go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members