Recruiting George Campbell declaring early

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
These kids are 17 and they are going to waffle all over the place. The class will go as the season goes.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
But... but... but....

flipper.jpg

I'm sure we will flip him later.

Or....

WDWHA I'm sure. I'm also sure there is a 3 star available who is probably an underrated guy who will either get a fourth or fifth star later or who should have been a 4 or 5 star if the world weren't conspiring against Cramp to make him look bad.
I was going to post literally exactly the same thing. I even typed it up and hit cancel. I'm getting soft.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
GIGator;n25603 said:
I agree! If we fail to make a respectable comeback this year, we will be in the ditch for a while. That's why I have been so supportive of Muschamp and the players - I dont want to think about the alternative. If we dont stop FSU's momentum this year, the balance of power will shift further.
One class does not make or break a decade.
So true! I don't know how I let "Chicken Little" creep in to my mind. I try to keep a positive attitude. Thanks for the kick in the butt!

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE- said:
Durty South Swamp;n25632 said:
Definitely agree, things in the long run are usually cyclical. But can we actually swap a 4* for a 4* or 5 for a 5? This whole they get our 4s and 5s and we get their tweener and project 3s does not equal a push. :angry:
I think you all are going to be incredibly surprised by Worton...he's far more talented that most realize. I could be wrong but i was never that impressed by Lane and was fine with losing him to fsu...Cook was the one that really stings. Harris was a real nice flip as well and is far from a project.
I agree! I can't wait to see him get his chance. It will probably be next year, if the older guys keep progressing as well as they have. A redshirt will benefit him and us, in the long term.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE- said:
Definitely agree, things in the long run are usually cyclical. But can we actually swap a 4* for a 4* or 5 for a 5? This whole they get our 4s and 5s and we get their tweener and project 3s does not equal a push. :angry:
I think you all are going to be incredibly surprised by Worton...he's far more talented that most realize. I could be wrong but i was never that impressed by Lane and was fine with losing him to fsu...Cook was the one that really stings. Harris was a real nice flip as well and is far from a project.
well glad to hear that! Im 5 hours away so my knowledge of guys is pretty much what is on the message boards and what they do once they get on the field.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE- said:
As per numerous sources at last nights practice Worton caught everything that came his way and really impressed.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;25998 said:

I agree with you. Worton is an absolute stud. Lane was good in the camps with the Grier throwing to him. During his senior and junior season he was average at best. Quincy Wilson absolutely destroyed him in a game last year. And of course Quincy's with us now.

We made out waaaay better. Now losing Dalvin Cook… That sucked.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Campbell says he's still 2-3 weeks away from deciding. Bodes well for us that he won't be basing his decision entirely on last years offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator