Georgia is in shambles: Star linebacker charged with rape

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think Kirby has missed his window. Bama was down this year. The East has been waaaay down for his 4 years as a head coach. Now he's losing valuable asst. coaches and fan support. And of course he lost his best QB a couple years ago and is stuck with a 50% passer and no receivers. I predict things heating up for him next season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fracking SOS and Urbs reset the bar awfully high. Think big, achieve large.
I know :pe:

Just be happy with 2-3rd in the East, huh? Could have just kept Butters or Chimp and saved money, I guess.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
This thread is catching up in entertainment value to the original “shambles” fsu thread.

This line is too precious/prescient:

So what are you guys doing tomorrow?

Watching the SEC Championship game into the 4th Quarter.

You?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know :pe:

Just be happy with 2-3rd in the East, huh? Could have just kept Butters or Chimp and saved money, I guess.

Lol, no, not exactly what I was thinking. This is not a participation trophy sport, but what it has evolved into is an off the charts level of competition fueled by obscene money. And with it comes the good and bad.

I remember sitting in front of the TV in my den after the third football title. The depth of what just occurred was hitting me. Two basketball and two football titles in a matter of 24 months.

I knew right then things would never, ever be the same.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
This thread is catching up in entertainment value to the original “shambles” fsu thread.

This line is too precious/prescient:

Watching the SEC Championship game into the 4th Quarter.

You?
I watched til the final whistle; loving every moment. Mrs G was decorating for X-mas and was in and out of the room. At one point she asked "Why is Georgia punting when they are that far behind with so little time left in the fourth quarter?" After I congratulated her for calling Ugly out like that, I told her that at this point they are just trying to stop the bleeding; they gave up any hope of actually winning shortly after the third quarter started."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.