Grantham and Hevesy fired

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I claim no insider information, I don't have any sources, etc. etc. What I do have is several friends who are somewhat connected who in the past have known things in advance of most other people. All they say is that there is a great disturbance in the force and their personal belief is that Dan is out.

By any objective measurement this program is trending the wrong direction with no positives to point at. He's lost the fans. He's lost the team. I don't see how he survives this.

I could see how this is accurate.

BUT,

Your first two sentences state no insider info and no insider sources, but the rest of the paragraph you state you have insider info and insider sources??

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
5c7492634613c.image.png

That "miracles for kids" badge is creepy as hell.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I could see how this is accurate.

BUT,

Your first two sentences state no insider info and no insider sources, but the rest of the paragraph you state you have insider info and insider sources??

So? At least nobody has been seen in a boot.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
When a team has quit, you can't take any win for granted. Samford may pants these guys.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
So you're saying $hitdip is like one of those professional cornhole players who are good when they are sober but turn into a pinpoint sniper when they are drunk?

Bold strategy

No. If he has corona, he won't be coaching.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Just thinking out loud. If Mullen fires grantham and Hevesy now, it leaves open the possibility of hiring new coaches. It makes me think Mullen might be here next year.

If the AD was having talks about letting Dan go, it would make more sense to keep them until the contract runs out and let the new coach do his thing.

Im afraid dan may have sacrificed them on the altar of extension

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just thinking out loud. If Mullen fires grantham and Hevesy now, it leaves open the possibility of hiring new coaches. It makes me think Mullen might be here next year.

If the AD was having talks about letting Dan go, it would make more sense to keep them until the contract runs out and let the new coach do his thing.

After reading the ESPN article, I agree that RIGHT NOW Mullen is coming back. However, if these next 3 weeks are a disaster, that could easily change.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019

Might? It is guaranteed he is coming back. They are using this to take the heat off and give the delusional sheep fans that Mullen is making changes and taking the program in the right direction. Only way he is showed the door is IF we lose out. I think if he wins just ONE of the remaining games, he will be back.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Might? It is guaranteed he is coming back. They are using this to take the heat off and give the delusional sheep fans that Mullen is making changes and taking the program in the right direction. Only way he is showed the door is IF we lose out. I think if he wins just ONE of the remaining games, he will be back.
I think he has to win 2/3 ... and one HAS to be FSU.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I really do not care how the final 3 games play out. Cousin Eddie should be history. But let's say he is not and returns next season. Does anyone think next season is anything better than 8-4ish with an improved quality of play? I don't, so then he gets whacked at a total of 19.5M. You could do exactly that now for 12M. Seems like a simple answer to me, from a money angle. The reason to me it is a no brainer is simple. Cousin Eddie won't and is not capable of changing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.